General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hey my tracking is still dead, 2630214333

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N are indiegogo contribution ID ordered? meaning that if I have a number B and its between A and C from the batch, but its not on that list, will it be added later on?

my Contribution ID is 18694 and from the current list: https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/Ec7wcDBslupLsv3gJ17o7-cBuG6tcuJ7x9WZckY5dQBC2g?rtime=1cPVQjD310g

its between numebrs that will be shipped by my ID is not there…

1 Like

Good question.
Please confirm @Philips_Support_N

I live in TAIWAN now, which is never under any sorts of lockdown for a single day.

This week I just got three packages, one from Austria sent by TNT, one from Japan via post office and one from US via UPS.

Two weeks ago I bought something from Taobao (which is China, of course) and the package came in 5 days after purchase via DPEX.

all of those were not being charged for extra shipping fees.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N my contribution ID is 11830 but not in the list, can you help to check if it’s missed? You had mentioned that Singapore will be included in late of April or early May, hope this will happen as plan please let me know

Thank you!

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Announcement: Philips Projection team expansion

ok!

@Piotrek_Okonski folks who have invested in this project have every right to try and keep abreast of developments. And when information is not forthcoming they are bound to ask questions. That is the purpose of this forum. Nobody posts messages here with an intent to spam the community. Everyone is keen to recieve their perk and due to the unnatural delay we have more queries than usual.

If it bothers you that folks are asking questions then you may probably not want to visit the forum. It was not built for your personal pleasure in any case.

So let the backers ask their questions, and if there is unnecessary pollution and spam here, Philips and the moderators are more than capable of weeding it out.

Now please relax.

2 Likes

How about you relax and stop cluttering the topic with repeat questions? :wink: It won’t make the projector arrive faster. No one is scamming you, issues with shipping were explained multiple times. They would be easier to find if not for the same 100 questions every day.

2 Likes

Really? You seem to know all the answers…then please explain why a contribution id after mine was in the list and I was missed when we are from the same country?

2 Likes

I appreciate the switch from backer-id to contribution-id in the shipping lists. But as you do not ship strictly in the order of contribution-id but in batches by area/country and within those batches by contribution-id you should give us the highest contribution-id in the list by area/country.
If that number is lower than my contribution-id and I’m not on the list, I just have to wait for the next batch for my area/country.
If that number is higher than my contribution-id and I’m not on the list, then something went wrong and and I should ask Philllips to investigate.

Without that information you’ll likely get swamped with upset posts like: “There are contribution-ids higher than mine on the list. You’ve skipped my oder!”

3 Likes

Clever idea but that would require people to read and comprehend, they are failing with explicit lists of IDs, performing comparisons might be too much :laughing:

2 Likes

At least those who read would then have a chance to comprehend. Currently even the smartest people have no chance to tell from the list whether they are still in the queue or whether they have been skipped.

2 Likes

No one is or will be skipped, though :thinking:

2 Likes

We are making a listing with non working tracking numbers to be able to feedback our forwarder

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

Backer ID : 15639739
Contribution ID : 17799

Missing in the list :thinking: - can you check and do needful. Thanks

1 Like

So the latest update shows all Contributor ids in the next batch. I am 17909 and in France so not expecting it yet but many people who contributed this year with contributor ids in the 21000 are in the next batch to be sent.

This just confuses everything.

Pete

1 Like

If you were part of List1 or List2 and have tracking issues please use this thread: Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Hello Nono,
I sent three mails in 3 weeks (not everyday) to your support team but no answer so far…
Could you please check or ask to check ?
Backer indiegogo ID#1986, Shanghai, China.

Thank you!

1 Like

I agree.

It would be nice if we could have an area/country information for each contribution-id, so we could see what’s the last contribution-id for our area/country and not be angry because we see contribution-id before and after ours ^^ (of course I guess there are for other country, but it would be nice if I could see it)