General info about shipment and manufacturing

At least those who read would then have a chance to comprehend. Currently even the smartest people have no chance to tell from the list whether they are still in the queue or whether they have been skipped.

2 Likes

No one is or will be skipped, though :thinking:

2 Likes

We are making a listing with non working tracking numbers to be able to feedback our forwarder

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

Backer ID : 15639739
Contribution ID : 17799

Missing in the list :thinking: - can you check and do needful. Thanks

1 Like

So the latest update shows all Contributor ids in the next batch. I am 17909 and in France so not expecting it yet but many people who contributed this year with contributor ids in the 21000 are in the next batch to be sent.

This just confuses everything.

Pete

1 Like

If you were part of List1 or List2 and have tracking issues please use this thread: Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Hello Nono,
I sent three mails in 3 weeks (not everyday) to your support team but no answer so far…
Could you please check or ask to check ?
Backer indiegogo ID#1986, Shanghai, China.

Thank you!

1 Like

I agree.

It would be nice if we could have an area/country information for each contribution-id, so we could see what’s the last contribution-id for our area/country and not be angry because we see contribution-id before and after ours ^^ (of course I guess there are for other country, but it would be nice if I could see it)

Nope, I think this would bring more questions from the community and it’ll worsen the situation. Just have a bit more patience, in a few weeks it’ll all be over with production and shipping :wink: .

1 Like

I am.

1 Like

Contribution id 17009, next batch hopefully?

1 Like

My Backerkit ID was on list 3 but has been removed from the list 3 Update?

1 Like

Sorry to repeat here - what’s the email to update shipping address, I’m in the 19K backer range and afraid even if shipment is early June I will no longer be at my current address by arrival.

If you’ve not already sent an email to support@screeneo.com about the address change, please do so first, with Address Change as subject.

If you’ve already sent an email to support@screeneo.com about the address change but got no response after 3 days:

Send me a personal message for all address change requests.
Include the ticket number you got, and also send me the previous address and the new one, including former Shipping name and new Shipping name.

2 Likes

There is a lot of churn on this thread - switching from Backerkit ID to Indiegogo Contribution number is still somewhat arbitrary in terms of that churn, unless you append the context of the country associated with that number.

Without the associated country, people will still be flooding this discussion with the same questions. With the country added, a contributor could determine whether or not there is merit to raising a concern, (i.e. someone in the US with a higher contribution number is on the list), that would be grounds to raise an inquiry to have it looked into.

Without the context of the country, too many people that haven’t been following this thread since day one won’t understand that philips is shipping in batches by country which means that someone with a higher backer number than you in a different country could receive it before yours. Adding country to the list would really help sort through where there are real issues.

2 Likes

To be honest I’m personally at the point that I’d almost stop with the whole lists at all and start deleting all complaints about why someone else first etc.

We’re swamped with legitimate requests for address changes, which is the only valid reason for still continuing with published lists. We are also chasing our forwarder to find out what’s happening with the packages and the tracking in some cases. There are so many things that really need our time and focus to deal with, that are not being helped by all the “Are we there yet?”, “Why’s Timmy getting an ice cream when I’m not?”, “You’re a liar cause this trip is taking forever and you still didn’t get me the ice cream” or “I’m gonna tell Dad on you Mom!”

You’ll get what you paid for. The more we can focus on the tasks at hand the sooner that will be.

This was not directed at anyone in particular, but if the shoe fits, please try to be patient.

Sorry if I came over a tad irritated, I literally slept 2 hours over the last 36, with a lot of it simply working on getting this list by Indiegogo contribution ID that was so requested and still not good enough for some.

15 Likes

Hi I’d like to change my shipping address but can’t work out how to send you a personal message. How do I do that? Thanks

Click on his profile picture and in the top right hand corner it says message.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to come up as an option for me! Probably just being stupid, but still can’t fine this personal message feature!

As far as I remember you need a higher rank to be able to send private messages. You acquire it by being active for a bit.

2 Likes