General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hey all, Number #11959

I saw that my Projector is on the list (Yay!) however I emailed 2 days ago to change my address, will my address be changed in time? If not no worries, I can just pick it up from the post office.

1 Like

please send a private message to @IvoGrijt with previous address and the new one, email id from which you have backed on IGG, and IGG contribution number. Thanks.

@Philips_Support_N my contribution ID is 16430 but not in the list, can you help to check if it’s missed? You had mentioned that Taiwan will be included in late of April or early May, hope this will happen as plan please let me know

Thank you!

Unless you mailed the support desk already, I now have access to their supportdesk tool and have to get cracking on changing all the requests still pending.

Also: I inquired about the people missed, I could not get a conclusive or definitive answer as to why some people were missed. Note that this doesn’t mean that there is a reason at all, nor that it’s done on purpose. The team are working on shipping these all by contribution ID order, but because of … they seem to have missed a few.

Rather than focusing more on why and what went wrong, I will just endeavor to include everyone unfairly missed in the list that ships this Sunday. And by unfairly I mean situations where people from the same country are left out when there are some with higher numbers from the same country on the flight. If your number is however higher because you’re a late backer, you may still have to wait for the next shipment.

4 Likes

Fair play @IvoGrijt you’re doing sterling work…

cant wait to see if I’m on the new list!

3 Likes

NEWS

• 1200 new devices will be ready for inspection next Monday
  • 1624 + 1200 pieces batch: EU ship on the 18th, rest of the world: 16th
  • 1320 batch: will ship on the 22nd
9 Likes

We was expecting an update on the list according to your promise you made yesterday. What happened to that plus 20834 it jumps to higher then mine which is 20896. Can help if there is any problems.

Thank you

Looks like production lines are finally ramping up. I presume that ‘ready for inspection’ is the same as QC ? How many devices will be sent to EU, and how many to rest of the world ? “Shipped on 22th” is past tense, so that means 1320 have been shipped on the 22nd ? Of which month ?

Sorry for all the questions, but the above statement is really unclear for me. Perhaps we can label the shipments, e.g. ‘List3’, ‘List4’, etc. That would also make things more clear what the status is. (QC, Warehouse forwarder, Shipped, Landed in remote DC, etc). Identifying the shipments with a name, quantity, region/destination, and status.

1 Like

Dude, my ID is #11751 and still not on the list. @Philips_Support_N can you please let me know why?

1 Like

Are you guys going to upload the 4th list today ?

3 Likes

Hey Snir, please check this comment from Ivo. He’s working on it.

Yea, i saw this post but it’s still unclear whether it will be post today or tomorrow.

It’s unclear to me as well, and I’m the one working on it

8 Likes

@IvoGrijt

I think this is exactly what we needed to hear - some affirmation and assurance that there was a problem and that you guys will fixed it in the next list. We are not unreasonable, as long as we are treated fairly - esp those who are within the same country/region (for which even the good people in Philips do not have any good reasons why we are missed). Personally, I dont need to know the “WHY” anymore, as long as we are in the next list.

Thanks much and I agree with the rest that you (and all the fellow volunteer moderators) are doing a fantastic (and frankly a thankless) job trying to address our queries. On the other hand, I think the folks in Philips (@Philips_Support_N and gang) can do better to hire more PR or Customer Service Officers to answer to the backers - rather than to rely on moderators and part-time staff. I agree the current situation doesnt help - but it is only one of the many many reasons why this campaign is a disappointing experience (we were promised delivery as early as Oct/Nov period).

Anyway, I hope in another month or so, this will all end (I mean this journey, not the pandemic) and hopefully everyone will get to enjoy their PPM. Meanwhile, take care, stay home and stay safe! Cheers.

7 Likes

hello,
my backerckit id is 15588307 and is in list 3 but my contribution id is 11222 and is not in the update list 3.
i don’t understand what’s going on.
will you ship my ppmax in the next shipping of 18th May please?
best regards

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

The list of backers went to the forwarder just now, but my colleague didn’t CC me a copy unfortunately, so I can’t work my magic on it yet. Perhaps he’ll see my message in the morning and send me the file.

We were busy updating addresses before the sending deadline, which unfortunately due to various reasons isn’t a quick copy / paste per change, but multiple multi-field edits in up to 3 places, each time double checking, logging, updating tickets and replying, all to get those changes done for people on the list. We might still have missed some, I’ll apologize in advance for that. But in any case, I’ll still look for those possible ones tomorrow and try to pass them on to the forwarder. That also includes people left out unfairly before.

3 Likes

Hi Ivo

Congrats on the appointment. I’m not asking when / if / how I’ll receive my order… just want to know if a solution has been found to the problem countries (i.e. the ones with the high shipping costs)?

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, perhaps there will be an announcement about this tomorrow by @Philips_Support_N, I was too busy to follow those conversations today.

1 Like

Hi. I’m sorry if this is not an appropriate question at the moment, but can you confirm if I have been left out ‘unfairly’? My contribution ID is 11751 and I’m in the EU (Hungary).

I would really appreciate a heads-up.

Many Thanks

1 Like