General info about shipment and manufacturing

There will be another later next week so hope you are there.

Hi, my backerkit id is 15586323, i was on the list at the start of May, but for some reason im not on there now, could someone look into this for me.
Regards

1 Like

Long time listener, first time caller. I’ve been reading along since near the beginning but not feeling like I needed to add anything - least of all to vent anger as many posts have.

Now, I get that there are logistical factors in determining whose projector goes on each list/shipment, and this accounts for the gaps in the numbers. I do wonder, though, whether mine has been missed off unintentionally. And @Philips_Support_N’s comment above saying to check those below 18K made me think it could be time to post. I can’t say for certain, as some others did, that there are people from their some country with higher IGG contribution ID’s, but I do wonder whether this is the case.

My IGG contribution ID is #14663 and I’m from the U.K. where there are ~1,500 backers. Is there any chance it could be checked?

Keep up the good work, and congrats @IvoGrijt on your new position. Well deserved!

4 Likes

Cheers brother. Fingers crossed

Hello @Philips_Support_N! Any news about shipping to Romania? My id is 13004, and i’m not on the latest list either. Thank you in advance for your answer.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t find my way around the forum

I am from Hungary, EU. Can you please update on when Hungary can expect delivery? Thanks

8 posts were split to a new topic: What are the consequences of changing shipping address to India

Hi,

First time i comment because i don’t understand anything.
My ID contribution is #10474, it seems i’m on the list but…
I didn’t receive any mail of shipment or track ID…

On my backerkit acount, they just said than my adress is locked.

Someone can explain…

Thanks you
Antoine

1 Like

For those looking for a high level summary:

2 Likes

Thank you sir @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt! i am on the list…looking forward to receiving it soon

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt, thanks for including me in the latest List. Looking forward to the delivery. Cheers.

1 Like

Hey Yann, aend Ivo a PM.

@Philips_Support_N any update on shipment/tracking numbers?

Please check this comment and update: General info about shipment and manufacturing

If you haveother questions let us know.

@Vin I was hoping anything on this one.

@IvoGrijt Indiegogo ID 7000 over here. Thanks.

1 Like

Backerkit guys seem to try to update shipment address but nothing seems to be possible. As the status has been locked for shipment for months

Thanks for writing in to BackerKit Support! I just checked on your pledge details, and it looks like the project creator has marked your order as " ready to ship ," which means your shipping information has already been exported for fulfillment. In order to change your address, we’ll need to contact the project creator to see if we’re not too late to still get this changed.
Any advice guys? Backerkit number 11586203

1 Like

Write a private message to @IvoGrijt, he will help you with the address change.

1 Like