General info about shipment and manufacturing

ID 12250

I am not included in any list :thinking:

1 Like

Hello @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt

Here backer Indiegogo ID 1986, Shanghai, China.
Guess I’m under the 18 000!

Thank you to add me on the list, it seems I’m not in.

Best regards

Nicolas

@Philips_Support_N Guess it was kinda late foe having this question, my BakerID is 11563, backerkit survey has been done for a while (or a long time ago), somehow it is still not locked when I log in today to check it so I just tried to submitted it again today, meanwhile, obviously I can not find my ID anywhere in the list, can you kindly double check what is going on?
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi @Rino2,

I’d updated the News Update. It seems Updated List 3 and List 3 (IGG version) both redirect to the same link, and the old link was overwritten. I will check with @IvoGrijt so see if we have have different list (if not too late to this) and get it updated. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N:

We will like the update on the following points today:

1. Did the shipment on 16th happen as per plan. If yes, are you on rack to upload the tracking numbers by 20th?
  2. Are we on track for the 18th shipment to EU countries?
  3. What is the status of 1000/1200 pieces expected to reach QC today?
7 Likes

NEWS

• 1800 tracking numbers will be available today
  • we will receive the rest of the trackings within 2 days
  • 1,660 devices are being QC today instead of 1000
  • the Contribution ID list for those 1,660 will be updated within 24h
  • 149 tracking numbers are being uploaded (the one for HK and Singapore)
12 Likes

The 1800 tracking numbers are for the 16th shipment? Did the shipment happen? Does it include UAE?

1 Like

Dear philips
Because you couldn’t deliver as promised in begining may when I was in the.u.s
Please change my country address immidiately as I am no longer in the u.s
I need it in india now as I’m back after taking my evacuation flight
I have written a few times to you…pls respond

Hi Punit,

I don’t have precise information, however there is another good volume coming in this week, and there is a good chance that by next week there will be enough production for the PPMs of all backers. Then it becomes a question of shipping, where we are still working on a few issues.

Regards,

Steve

4 Likes

Hello, please send an email to support@screeneo.com

Are all the shipments going as planned ?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

:innocent: :+1:

Contribution ID
Contribution Date
September 13, 2019

My number is not on the list. I ordered so early, why is it not on the list? Even when the delivery came to my house and returned again, there were no people, so I still can’t get it. It’s almost a year. Don’t repeat just like a parrot, but answer it properly. Where is my stuff? Where is my money?

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Philips_Support_N. I would appreciate if you could also regularly provide some update on the countries having shipping issues. Hope to see my contribution ID in the next lot:)

Already done twice

Hi Punit, Which country are you expecting your shipment to?

Sent again ! Country change…change to india

You’ve all been waiting so long, that we don’t want to confuse things more by passing on information that isn’t 100% confirmed. However, what I can say is that we have agreed on solutions with our forwarder for all countries except Brazil (sorry guys), and we are waiting for confirmation from them that they are executing our plans as agreed. This includes getting the units into Russia before the duties change on July 1st.

We will do our best to have a solution for Brazil before the end of the week.

4 Likes

Dear ivoG.
Did you get my country address change request ?
Have written thrice to philips but no action taken as yet.

1 Like