General info about shipment and manufacturing

Shipping until the end of May? Id 12116. Poland. Have a nice day. Thanks.

Esperando correo

ID 13023 en lista 3

Gracias

If dhl have lost packages will you send new ones or will we have to wait potentially months till they find them/report them lost

Can you include a second column with the shipment date ? Especially now you’re updating existing lists and adding records to the existing file… Or perhaps it would be better to use a ‘Shipment ID’, since the shipping date has appeared to be quite volatile…

@Philips_Support_N Was it EU or rest of the world for today’s tracking? Was in List3, didn’t received any email - UAE.

only EU in the tracking we received today

2 Likes

Okay, Thanks for letting us know. For other couple days tracking no would be for rest of world I guess.

Getting closer. Hope I’m on the new list tomorrow.

Hi thank you for replying and trying to help. I am appreciated!
Well, I was mixing these two ID together, but sad that both of the ID are not in the list.

How to check the delivery date of my goods?

Contribution ID

backer ID:15785213

Contribution Date
November 17, 2019

1 Like

Finally received my tracking as well! Hoping I’ll be able to receive it soon here in Germany (before end of June) since I’ll be moving out of the country by then.

Still no explain of later ID 2xxxx would receive the projector earlier than 1xxxx or even in list 3 of Hong Kong?

I don’t mind waiting. But if the distribution list is in random order, this is not fair and make us disappointed.

1 Like

For those who dont see their number in List3

Note that 11,912 out of 14,469 are done as of last week. 1,750 devices are being QC today.
Only 807 units remain for Manufacturing post this. And by the looks of things these should also be done by next week.

I would request you to give us another week for your to be in the shiping list and hopefully all backers will at least have a tracking number before end of the month.

@Alisdair_Stewart @Ruthhsu @danielkim @Nicobda @Michaelmcp @HienDang @Rob123 @Bysh @Direx @pchandrama @HienDang @LMO1621 @Beniflo @Palak @wudela

In continuation of the following post:

6 Likes

I have a tracking number, on backerkit, but it redirects me to the main DHL page. Is this normal ?
If I copy the number on the site, it told me that the number is wrong.

Copy the number only NOT the “DHL -” part

2 Likes

Cheers for the update mucker

1 Like

Hi – I looked for my contribution number on the shipping list ambit couldn’t see 20354. The post said all backers should be shipped by 25th May – can you give me an update? Thanks

Please go through the News section (on the top right of the screen) and read the following post:

1 Like

The list is not complete yet, just wait for more numbers to appear there. Did you skip the giant yellow post 4 posts above that addresses your question?

Your 20k+ number is basically the last one.

1 Like

Not work for me…
That site : https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home.html

And a tracking number with 9 numbers