General info about shipment and manufacturing

Me too IID19229 here from germany. Crossed fingers for the next batch.

1 Like

how did you know if it was on todays flight ?

35 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

It’d be silly to refund after all those months when you are at most 1-2 weeks from getting it shipped. My number was also skipped because it’s more complicated than just shipping sequentially. It was explained multiple times in this thread.

You can of course do a chargeback but Indiegogo will ban your card from further campaigns, for example.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Did the “rest of the world" shipment actually happen as planned on the 16th?

2 Likes

For information, the highest Indiegogo Contribution ID is 21,543

3 Likes

yes it’s on DHL warehouse now being handled. We should have the tracking numbers within 48h

8 Likes

Great news! Thanks for the reply.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Which steps will DHL procede until the packet goes its way to the destination parcel center? For example Customs - already done? And how long will it take from the experience of the last batch.

2 Likes

I know I’ll be at the end. I’ve always been unlucky. But are you sure? id 12116.

1 Like

I’m happy for the quick running production! But your sentence should mean that mine (IGG 20987 From Italy) should be in the list but I cannot find it (from the phone is quite difficult to search in the list…)

2 Likes

Not in the latest list, possibly in the next one or the one after that

1 Like

Nope, no luck this time i am still not on the list igg#19613 :slightly_frowning_face:
Better luck next time? Hopefully?

1 Like

19227 - Contribution date 12/2/2019 and still not on shipping list

A post was split to a new topic: Please refund me

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

I am on the 3rd list but no tracking number or shipping notification.

Did i have to receive it by now as most of list3 backers received or just wait for it a bit more?