General info about shipment and manufacturing

I am on the 3rd list but no tracking number or shipping notification.

Did i have to receive it by now as most of list3 backers received or just wait for it a bit more?

Just wait, being on the list does not mean it’s shipped. It means you are next.

Takes a month to reach anyway

Go through the News section on the top right. Tentative dates of having the tracking labels for List3 is May19-May21. Please wait for a bit for these details.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N: Has the flight of May 18th taken place?

3 Likes

NEWS

• QC Passed for the 1760
  • We are preparing the list for those devices
  • 926 will be send first, 74 for Russia and 760 next week
  • We are still waiting for the tracking numbers of the current shipment (18th)
6 Likes

Hey @Philips_Support_N, any of those units heading to UK? :innocent:

2 Likes

yes. please wait to see if you receive an email from backerkit.

4 Likes

Are there any of those units to Vietnam? Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

we didnt send all tracking numbers yet

Hi,
Thanks for the hard work you guys are doing, having a big contribution ID, I was waiting patiently and following updates here for a while.

Being on List3, I got my tracking number yesterday, but on DHL site it says
“Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.”

Didn’t see many previously fulfilled projectors having this issue on the forum, they were mostly complaining about the tracking number not updating from the initial status which I know is to be expected, so my questions would be:

Is this expected? Can you say when it’s expected to recover? Also, did the List3 items get shipped as expected on the 18th?

1 Like

But have the maxes took the flight?

Hi @dave21589 @HienDang @Savas_Vural and others:

All countries except Brazil are included.
Tracking numbers will be uploaded within 2 days of receipt. News section on Top right on the screen has more details on that.

Please go through this post for more details:

2 Likes

Will these units get clubbed with Updated List 3 that is scheduled for the 22nd?

3 Likes

First try this:

And have you tried the right website?

1 Like

@imdevu Thanks for the quick reply, I used the number itself, not with “DHL-” but on the site provided by Backerkit which is DHL HOME not the link @Samuel posted.

It worked fine on the new link by entering the postal number too. Maybe you could somehow bring the right link to a more visible place (if it’s already there, than my bad).

On an unrelated topic, does anyone know if the flight went ahead on the 18th?

does this one contain the remaining Singapore units ? and updated in the List 3 ?

I hope not! :astonished:

Difficult to answer if we don’t know who “I” is.

Also please change your username to something else, Philips… is usually used by and reserved for Philips Projection personnel.

1 Like