General info about shipment and manufacturing

i think it is tody just got an update that it has “Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG”

Hi when will 20880 from Singapore be shipped out?

2 Likes

Why is the delivery so slow ?
because of the COVID-19 ?

19227 still not showing up on list but i am seeing numbers in the 20K

1 Like

This is normal, explanation for this is in every tenth post :wink:

3 Likes

Hi all!
This is my first message on the forum and I would like to thanks all the moderators for everything you do (forum, lists, daily responses, new members in the team, …).

I work in Morges (near Screeneo) and my package is probably in the same shipment as PhilipsNono.
Sending on 15.04.2020, zero information until 12.05 (when DHL found the packages?).
Distribution planned on the 14th but nothing and the status is “Shipment on hold” (last update on the 15th).

DHL has had our packages for over 1 month now. Despite COVID, this surprises me. Are you in contact with them? Isn’t there a maximum delivery time from DHL, Something to do on our side?

In any case, thank you again and as you can imagine, I CANNOT wait to receive my picopix max <3

Regards !

Contribution ID

backer ID: 15591286 (see this: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.))

Contribution Date
September 5, 2019

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Any update on tracking numbers?

1 Like

Believe new list (List 4) is getting ready and on it’s way.

1 Like

Will we still be getting the New list tonight @Philips_Support_N?

Had 18th shipment happened?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N thanks for the good job, i have sent an urgent email to support@screeneo.com (cc-ed hello@picopix.com) to change the shipping address. Unfortunately no longer anyone can receive in the old address. I don’t mind if there is delay on shipping, please just do not send it to Canada. The new address is UK

Thanks again for the hard work under the pressure :+1:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Our records show that your Backerkit ID is indeed 15588307, but that your IndieGogo ID is not 11222 but 10542 instead, which is on List 3

3 Likes

We are still waiting to hear on that. Hopefully we should have some Tracking IDs uploaded today.

I just spent another all-nighter (from 2020-05-19T23:40:00Z2020-05-20T07:10:00Z) after a long enough day yesterday going through address changes, tracking labels available but not working or no unit, units returned undelivered, new list with Indiegogo ID’s for backers that will be shipped soon, and checking the last 368 posts this thread for remarks about anything personal, like skipped IGG contribution ID’s, since the first posting of the List3 in IGG number format

Every post that I “touched” during the night and acted upon has been “Liked” :heart: by me. So if you’ve gotten a Like from me in the time span I noted above on a question or remark in this thread it means I did one of the following actions and found one of the following statuses for your remark(s).

I’ve either:

• found you in an already published list;
  • found you already in an upcoming list;
  • submitted your backing for inclusion in (an) upcoming list as you were previously ‘skipped or forgotten’
  • included you in a list to check up on with the forwarder regarding shipments already started / underway

Everyone of the last category will receive a follow-up from me as soon as I have it.

The list itself is on it’s way to PhilipsNono & co for uploading when it’s been verified, so hopefully later today it will be published. If you’re not on it then be patient, about one more batch finished and we will have everyone in the campaign!

28 Likes

Yes, mostly that.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt any update on the shipments? 16th, 18th, 22nd of May? Did the flights happen, or are the containers still in China?

Hey @IvoGrijt, I’ve got to say that’s above and beyond. Thanks for the commitment dude, we don’t honestly deserve it, haha!

In all seriousness though, please don’t pull all-nighters to just placate us, if we get the list a little later to ensure you get a normal amount of sleep, then so be it. I’m sure everyone in this forum, who’s still waiting for their PPM, would agree with me and if they don’t, then they’re just wrong. It is NOT worth burning yourself out!

Thanks for all your effort though. I certainly appreciate it.

11 Likes

Well, at night is the only time I can work without needing to be dad, husband, cook, and teacher these days. Also with the forwarders being in China that’s when I can reach them if needed. And the pressure to ship is real, the list that we publish is merely a byproduct of the actual list that we send to the forwarder.

Thanks for your kind words anyways! :hugs:

13 Likes

Go to sleep!

7 Likes

Cook? Favourite meal? You do not have to answer. It is important that you act. And you have power. PPM is just a thing. The most important thing is to be human. Greetings from Poland. And I’m waiting. Ae no stress.

1 Like