General info about shipment and manufacturing

You’ll be in one of the next updates. I think some of the higher numbers were for people who also had a lower number, it made no sense to send the lower number only, some were for moderators as they needed to have a unit to test and help users with.

Regardless of the reason, you’ll not be forgotten.

2 Likes

I do not find my indigogo ID in the list, (19246) but I see numbers before and after mine. How do I know when the kit will be shipped? I of course paid the contribution and the VAT but no info on the shipment. I am in Italy. I would really appreciate a reply (it is now almost 6 months…)

@IvoGrijt thanks for the amazing you’re doing. Couldn’t find my number in the latest list even. Just want to confirm that I did not get my contribution ID wrong .

1 Like

Did the projectors ship on the flight that was meant to depart on the 18th of May?

1 Like

Hey @IvoGrijt Got it! Definitely feel good when I seen your react with the exploitation.
Really appreciated your time and effort!

1 Like

we are finishing the production this week so everyone will be inside. @IvoGrijt is being sure that we don’t miss anyone.

4 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Can you tell us if the shipment that was meant to fly out on 18th of May did actually fly out? Multiple question in this thread, including by me, but still no answer.

yes! just waiting on the tracking numbers

1 Like

@ajmalmulla you did not get it wrong, you’re on the updated list now

@CeciliaMedeossi did you just check the list? It was updated at around 3:15PM CET. Refresh the page in the browser just to be sure, as you are in the list.

@Ruthhsu you’re in the next one on Friday or thereabouts!

2 Likes

Ah… the best news of the year, made it onto the list… so happy, cheers guys

1 Like

by the way, I have the Serial number 0000000000001. I will sell it for a bid :slight_smile:

16 Likes

@IvoGrijt Thanks a lot…just found it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

My device was meant to ship out on the 18th (EU)and I received a tracking number 2 days ago - what do you mean you are waiting for the tracking numbers if I already received mine? Did the flight leave?

Hopefully it won’t take forever to pass customs and get processed in the warehouse in Germany since you did a bulk shipment.

1 Like

I’d personally like serial numbers 2020, 007, and a few others.

BTW, the Profile Preferences page has the option to fill in a Projector Serial Number, which is only visible to you and moderators/administrators.
Can be handy in the future perhaps…

2 Likes

Not all tracking numbers were received already Pete.

Some people didn’t receive it yet

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

For those looking for a summary:

• 3108 units shipped on May 16/May 18. 1800 Tracking numbers updated in backerkit for EU. Rest are awaited and should be uploaded in the next couple of days.
  • 1384 units will ship on the 22nd May.
  • 1760 units ready. - 1256 IGG IDs are already added to the List here. Remaining 504 will be updated by Friday 22nd.Shipping dates for these units is still not confirmed.
  • Note that 13,672 out of 14,469 are ready. Only 797 units remain for Manufacturing.
  • All backer units manufacturing will be completed by end of the week (May 24th).
  • The next list should contain all remaining people and should be out by next week.
  • Backers from all countries are part of the next week’s shipments. Even a solution for Brazil is in place.
11 Likes

Some quick tips for all:

• If you are looking for your backer ID in the list, please sort the list. Also note that there are a few gaps in the file, so select the full column before sorting.
  • If you are not able to find your number on the list and seeing higher numbers, it is alright. Please check back next Wednesday.
  • Please check your backerkit account for tracking number if you cant find it on your email. It will be visible only if it says your order has been shipped.
  • If you get a DHL tracking number above, for tracking, copy the number only NOT the “DHL-” part and try it on this website Private Customers
7 Likes