General info about shipment and manufacturing

My device was meant to ship out on the 18th (EU)and I received a tracking number 2 days ago - what do you mean you are waiting for the tracking numbers if I already received mine? Did the flight leave?

Hopefully it won’t take forever to pass customs and get processed in the warehouse in Germany since you did a bulk shipment.

1 Like

I’d personally like serial numbers 2020, 007, and a few others.

BTW, the Profile Preferences page has the option to fill in a Projector Serial Number, which is only visible to you and moderators/administrators.
Can be handy in the future perhaps…

2 Likes

Not all tracking numbers were received already Pete.

Some people didn’t receive it yet

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

For those looking for a summary:

• 3108 units shipped on May 16/May 18. 1800 Tracking numbers updated in backerkit for EU. Rest are awaited and should be uploaded in the next couple of days.
  • 1384 units will ship on the 22nd May.
  • 1760 units ready. - 1256 IGG IDs are already added to the List here. Remaining 504 will be updated by Friday 22nd.Shipping dates for these units is still not confirmed.
  • Note that 13,672 out of 14,469 are ready. Only 797 units remain for Manufacturing.
  • All backer units manufacturing will be completed by end of the week (May 24th).
  • The next list should contain all remaining people and should be out by next week.
  • Backers from all countries are part of the next week’s shipments. Even a solution for Brazil is in place.
11 Likes

Some quick tips for all:

• If you are looking for your backer ID in the list, please sort the list. Also note that there are a few gaps in the file, so select the full column before sorting.
  • If you are not able to find your number on the list and seeing higher numbers, it is alright. Please check back next Wednesday.
  • Please check your backerkit account for tracking number if you cant find it on your email. It will be visible only if it says your order has been shipped.
  • If you get a DHL tracking number above, for tracking, copy the number only NOT the “DHL-” part and try it on this website Private Customers
7 Likes

Deo gratias!

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt is 20880 being dispatched soon? Can you please help me to check? I was emailed by Philip’s mine was supposed to be dispatched and reached me within May

Is mine 20880 already dispatched? I was emailed that mine was to receive in May??

Yay thanks I am on the list at last. Now that most people are on a list I am seeing the questions change from ‘why am I not on the list?’ to ‘why haven’t you shipped ye?’ or ‘where is my tracking number?’

Patience people, you have waited so long, another few weeks isn’t going to kill you.

Thanks to the moderators, especially IvoG for keeping us informed.

4 Likes

What is your BUY IT NOW PRICE?

1 Like

19990 still not in the list not sure why, hopefully it’s there on Friday! Can Confirm this weekend would be the final list?

You’ll be in Friday’s list Cindy.
@Palak you too.

1 Like

:smiley::smiley:

At the moment I just take a look at the updated list only for fun, I know that will be matters of days. But it is really painful to search with the iPhone, I don’t know if it’s the same with android, but there are no filter/search functions, no way for a quick swipe down…would be possible to have an export in txt? So the “search in this page” would be effective…

2 Likes

Thank you! @IvoGrijt For helping to follow up and sending the great news!
I am excited to see it in real!
Again, really appreciated!

1 Like

Still asking for the Customers in EU with a tracking number:
Which steps will DHL procede until the packet goes its way to the destination parcel center? For example Customs - already done? And how long will it take from the experience of the last batch.

1 Like

No surprise for me, I’ll be in the last list it seems :grin:

1 Like