General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi, sorry I don’t like to ask questions which are just for me, but am now concerned that there is a problem as I am backer 12424 and I’m still not in a list. The last I heard was everyone around my numbers should have been included in the most recent list as all countries apart from Brazil now had a solution.
Thanks in advance

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt when will I be included?

The updated list 3 already has 19587 on it but not mine. Here’s my info:

Backerkit Backer ID: 16034948
Indiegogo contribution ID: 19588
Shipping to: Pakistan

Please give me an update on when it would be included and when shipping is going to happen for Pakistan. I think there are only 2 backers from Pakistan.

Any news for backer in list 3 of Hong Kong? I don’t think we need to wait the flight? Thanks.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Hi
Any address change update ?
The last list for usa and india is anyday now…
Leaving this message for u to pickup as a reminder .thx

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

@harpysta @Shahraiz @wudela

Please go through this post:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues with List3 Backers

Thanks but I also want to know about the shipping situation specific to my country, Pakistan. @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

How many left for u.s.a and india ?

Hi Angad,

I summarized this yesterday. Hope this post answers your query.

Well you didn’t read the post properly then.

1 Like

I got a tracking number for DHL, but when I track it seems no package with such number. Is this normal?

please read the big yellow posts from yesterday on this thread posted by me.

2 Likes

Ok? How does this answer my question? I have. DHL number (10 digits, as stated on DHL site it should be), and when I track nothing shows up. Is this normal? I’m
Not asking when will I get my tracking number or anything. And I’m supposed to be on a flight that was scheduled for the 16th of May which means it could have gone around the world a few loops already, unless it didn’t go on the 16th and the information here is as usual not accurate or transparent.

Not opening and why I’m worried because my address is still for usa whereas I have written to change to india…also will it be the Indiegogo number ?

Indiegogo Contribution #10184. I’m now required to pay VAT again, because I’m importing the item on my own from China. VAT is again 80€. I understood that intially it was intended to ship from warehouse in the EU, thats why VAT was charged, back in November. Plans changed and item was shipped from China. And because of that I was requested to pay EU VAT again. 102,40€ in total: 86,90€ VAT plus 15,50€ for import taxes

I would like to request a refund on VAT I paid on BackerKit. @Philips_Support_N

1 Like

Did you try this link shared by a fellow backer to track?

What is the exact message that you are getting.It sometimes takes some time for the number to activate.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt did the shipment to Europe took place? Tracking number just says “info provided electronically”. If there were any problems with the flight we should know about that

2 Likes

Thanks for your help

1 Like