General info about shipment and manufacturing

@rursache You will definitely be part of the list being declared this week. That list should cover all remaining backers.

@CeciliaMedeossi
All PPMs are now produced. For people on the list Phillips Projection has a QC approved unit. You’ll have to wait a bit for the shipping information. Please go through this post:

@others:
We are still waiting on the official word on the shipments.

@All: Who have a tracking number with comments:
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically or Shipment information received
Please be patient, it takes time. Go through the News section on the top right. Read the section: Delays in tracking explained
Calling DHL or posting here will not get you anywhere new.

1 Like

seems yours has actually moved a step! :smiley:

1 Like

Hats off to your patience sir for not posting a single time till now. Have fun with your unit now! :smiley:

3 Likes

I do not know unfortunately. I’m buried neck deep in administrative and logistic changes.

To all with tracking label woes:

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: General info about shipment and manufacturing - #3607

1 Like

Cheers… I appreciate the response!

1 Like

Hello
I saw the file in fact it says that the shipping of my equipment is TBD, I asked if there are updates.
Thanks for your update imdevu but does not answer the question.
so my question remains

Oh ok… IT is still TBD. I’ll update that section as soon we get some info trickle in from @Philips_Support_N. :slight_smile:

true. that’s why we asked questions… not spamming.

Hallo, 7 days ago I got an email saying that the item was shipping. Email included the DHL tracking number, but it does not work.
DHS says it does not exist.

Strange fact is that it ends with DE (Germany?), while I live in Italy. Maybe this is not important.

@IvoGrijt who might I get in contact with, to check out the tracking number?

Thanks,

Tommaso

Don’t worry. It goes to Germany and then distributed to Italy. Check how the shipping works here General info about shipment and manufacturing

1 Like

There are two places in backerkit where address is entered .
One in settings( which you can change )and one in shipping info which can be changed only by philips .check address in both places.
Also recheck your shipping address on Indiegogo…They should all match
Don’t know in the end where the address is taken from.

Hi Kuba,
Units are flowing out of the factory fine now, so availability is good. The bottleneck is in the logistics now. This is at least partially because of the impact of the covid slow-down, but then we have communications issues because the guys in HK barely speak English. So it’s always I struggle to understand what is going on.
Ask Ivo :smile: - He is dealing with it everyday.
So, no reason to believe the shipment didn’t go out, but it could have been late, and it could be delayed underway. No idea.
Steve

4 Likes

Sounds like you guys have everything under control. :see_no_evil: Some of us actually paid for the delivery service, which might explain why we’re feeling a tad disappointed with the provided service…

1 Like

I wish. All I can say is that we are trying our best. And we added resources with Ivo to help out. We have three challenges now: 1) working with the guys in HK to make sure shipping is going as planned, 2) Trying to keep you all informed best as possible, and 3) trying to help out on the DHL/Kerry Express/FastWay returns, wrong deliveries etc…, which is not at all under our control, but we’re trying to help where we can…

6 Likes

I should be in this batch but i havent got any tracking number yet.

Is there some way I can get tracking ID from DHL? Mine was supposed to have been shipped on Mar 24 but havent got a word from DHL. Hope it is somewhere in the system.

Thanks

I know you guys are busy but if I could check my status please.any list coming out ?
Also if you give everyone an estimate…
Name on list - wait for a week
Package reached dhl wait for a week
Tracking available approx in how much time etc.
It will be easier as PPL just need a realistic update…then any deviation can be addressed
Cheers

If you have completed the production for all backers when will all the complete ed lost be produced so I can make sure I’m on at least one of them.

Cheers

We focused on production. That’s done now.

Now we are focusing on allocation and logistics. Allocation means we need to make sure everyone’s correct and updated address information gets to the forwarder, that units that were defective get picked up and replaced, that units returned to sender get resent, and that ultimately everyone is fulfilled.

Logistics-wise it’s been a long wait but everybody just needs to wait for the flow to happen now. Even big shipping companies like Amazon have delivery slowdowns, and yet with them too, once you have your tracking label, they don’t tell you which ship, plane, van or courier will be delivering your item, just that they put a label on it and that sometime soon you’ll see that it’s almost at your address. So please bear with us and just wait for the tracking numbers (to be delivered to us so we can upload them to backerkit which will allow them) to come to you, and then a week or two to get your devices.

This is the last mile in a long journey, but we are almost there.

5 Likes

Hi i cant find my number in the excel list and there are just numbers. What does it mean that all numbers there are in shipping now?

13 871st
#19 914 Contribution ID
118 760 86 Order ID
161 025 33 Backer ID

Please tell me wich is the correct number @philips

Thx…