General info about shipment and manufacturing

I’ve tried my best to update @Brizee’s Flowchart with all the new information around shipping from various threads.

Having a number on a list only means it is close to Handover to Forwarder, it still has a long way to go.

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve

6 Likes

id 14552 I received a tracking code from Kerry express almost four days since I received the email. Why does it say Delivery successfully Does it have any errors?

Hi @Dan2514

1 Like

Thank you very much for the answer.

1 Like

Nice…can u put an estimated time n days taken at each step …a ballpark figure ?

2 Likes

We are pushing our forwarder for updates on Russia and Brazil. In principle, shipments should be underway, but we want official confirmation from our forwarder to be sure.

3 Likes

Thanks Steve. Please ask for the one which was supposed to go on 22nd. I thought tracking numbers are received in the next couple of days after sending, but maybe you haven’t received them already? At least I haven’t received an email from Backerkit…

First : thanks for hiding my previous post great behavior …
Second as an example when i buy from apple and i get an electronic shipping number within the 2 days I DO see the package being transmitted to the delivery company.

So honestly I’m not bying your explanation @Philips_Support_N and to me it seems more like an excuse to explain the shipping delay than anything else.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see people tagging Philips on twitter explaining how a company who leverage more than 6M euros did so bad a keeping their subsidiary words …

You should have told us about the trust around tracking numbers way before today and not leaving us with false informations.

I really like we were being used and misguided …

i know this post will be hidden two anyway …

2 Likes

Hi… how is it with DHL tracking numbers for Germany? I received the number on the 18th of May but nothing has changed since then?
That doesn’t sound very normal or trustworthy at all.
Can anyone Update me?
Thanks.

seems nothing as been really shipped the 18th as of today as they just generated electronic shipping numbers … @Sts79 that’s what DHL told me on the phone when I’ve called them to ask what’s going on why my shipment …

Any news about the shipping status of the third batch from list 3

To all Moderators, please don’t hide Xinity’s posts, as long as there is no obscene language or hate, racist or sexist comments.

As I already wrote, I understand your frustration and mistrust. We have made our fair share of mistakes, and we are doing our best now to get product to all of you and resolve any issues that pop up.

If you look back to older posts, you will see that Ivo has already explained the shipping process a few times in the past. So it isn’t really anything new.

4 Likes

Vin, we are not only waiting on confirmation for the Russian and Brazilian shipments, but pretty much everything. We have had zero response from our forwarder in the last 5 days.

2 Likes

Yet you simply hand them a container with devices worth of $ 500,000 without any way to track either the container nor the individual packages. Interesting…

7 Likes

Thanks Steve, waiting for an update then. But I don’t like your forwarder now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Steve!

Could you guys please also check the status for Mexico?

My package has been in “shipment on hold” status for the past 2 weeks in Hong Kong.

Thank you!

1 Like

@IvoGrijt how come in Indiegogo the status went from «locked » back to « contribution placed »
I am now able to change my address (I don’t want or need to) whereas for months it was locked… seems odd now that I am in this batch (IG# 18952)

1 Like

Hello,

How can you be so unprofessional? This is getting ridiculous, you haven’t replied ANY of my emails. You have sent the wrong delivery address to DHL, you NEED TO CORRECT IT as I told you back in MARCH that I DO NOT LIVE THERE ANYMORE!

What are you going to do about it?

1 Like

Yes, normally Mexico is OK, but we will check up.

indiegogo nr 17638, I haven’t heard from DHL or any other shipment company yet, UK?
I am on list 3.
M

1 Like