General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yea but that was 2 weekends ago. And I asked many times during the week. Not about being spoiled. It’s clear that there is incompetence when it comes to how to deal with forwarders and get international shipments going. Most of us paid a lot of money and sure there were delays. I’ve not said much or complained until now. I understand world is slow. But that is across most people’s businesses. Including mine. But it’s about keeping the transparency and information up. From the beginning the product was delayed. A product which was promised to be ready for the Christmas holidays. So before the world slowed down due to Covid

1 Like

Try.

1. Removing the DHL part from the tracking number.
  2. try the tracking number in this website DHL German website

hope this helps.

1 Like

Agreed, a couple weeks ago we did not have enough resources to answer your questions. That is why we added Ivo to the team, and that is why I am helping out as well.

I think most people understand the situation. The bottleneck has moved from production to logistics. And at the moment it seems as though our logistics partner is struggling to respect our timelines and requirements. We are not certain what is really going on. To their credit, we have to aknowledge that they are clearly working in a difficult environment due to covid19.

But as many of you have have noticed, they will tell us a shipment left on May 18th, for example, but in reality, it might have left 3-4 days later. They are not informing us of such delays. If they do, we wil pass this on.

6 Likes

One email in January to update my address, three emails asking about address updates since March

ZERO RESPONSE

If it’s shipped to old address it’s just double trouble for both you and me.

I can understand the complications and delays with production and shipment caused by COVID-19

But it’s a simple question, is the address updated or not?

My backer ID is 15585516, Indiegogo contribution ID is 14475

Thank you for your post. Hopefully BackerKit will offer some honest updates soon…
I have no tracking updates about my two PicoPix since the 18 May. I guess DHL did not really received them…

Exactly. They are on their way to Germany, where the will be handed over to DHL. Then your tracking number will go live. It seems like the shipments to Germany have been taking 2-4 weeks, so you probably won’t hear anything until the 2nd week of June.

2 Likes

Still nothing about 22/05 shipment ?

When can we expect the updated IGG list that was supposed to be released last Friday?

I don’t even have a tracking number despite being on list 3, indigogo nr 17638. I was promised to receive the product by end of may.

1 Like

weren’t you assuring us that all backers will be delivered by end of May? I have an email to that effect.

agree wholeheartedly, if we receive the product it will be outdated and the price we paid will be too high, never again for me. I should have just bought something that exists and works. Very bad look for them

1 Like

produced, not delivered.

But I believe philipsnono said that the flight on the 18th took place? It has to have if @Piotr_Luksza saw an update in his list 3 tracking number already?? Have you tried phoning the forwarder instead of just sending emails?

1 Like

really, thats their email sent on the 19th of may
“Please be patient you will receive it soon as we plan to deliver all backers before the end of May.”

1 Like

my backer kit has no updated status, i don’t know who the “forwarder” is, never received the information. This whole situation is a bad mess.

I mean its not rocket science to ship goods from china, millions successfully do every day.

We’re checking if our forwarder has a customer support service in HK. Since you are all located in HK, could be better if you can contact them directly. Their English is also not so good, so better to speak Chinese together.

1 Like

Your address was updated in Backerkit 4 months ago, but in the Masterfile only AFTER first sending the file to the forwarders.

I will check with them whether they shipped it already or not and to update the address if they haven’t yet.

Everything is fine so far, but is there still no appointment for the remaining 2 batches or for the remaining PPMs that have now been manufactured? The batch before went relatively quickly and now it takes so long for a shipping date…

We have the upcoming list update ready, it just hasn’t been published yet. I think we are waiting for the tracking numbers of the previous list before sending a new list to the forwarders, and we only update the list once we’ve actually sent it to them.

1 Like