General info about shipment and manufacturing

I think they simply copy and paste the text with links without any editing. the “116” in the email update and the “118” you saw should reflect the number of clicks the link has been clicked, as of now, it is at “121” clicks.

4 Likes

standard message. wait a couple of days. It should go through.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m a backer from Armenia :armenia:
On May 22, I received an email from BackerKit, saying:

Your order for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector has a tracking number!

Checking the provided link to Kerry Express, though it wasn’t working for the first few days, I finally saw the report and it says that the package has been delivered on May 18, 4 days before receiving the tracking number. And the best part is that I haven’t received any packages.

I waited this long, for any changes or fixes, but it still says the same.

By the way, I’m in list 3, under batch name Jordan.
Any suggestions?

Contribution ID: 14533

2 Likes

Hi @SevanEl

I am in the same boat as you. Kerry Express is only for HK backers. You should get a revised one soon.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info @imdevu

1 Like

I’ve created a new FAQ list of questions that I noticed in several threads. Please read before posting in case your query had already been addressed: [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt thanks for this. The copy of this received by email today is a HUGE thing and a regular / two weekly update along those lines is all many of us need so massive thanks. This is the single most useful post I have seen since the forum was created. (Although having now given lists names after I was getting used to numbers I’m not sure which one is for me but I don’t care I know what to do. Wait, don’t bother you, don’t bother DHL, just sit tight and all will come good…) I hate traveling through forums and get so irritated wading through the legitimate personal posts about every individual circumstances just to skim info and I don’t need to now. Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Thanks @Chris for the kind words.
I’d recommend you to go through the News section on the top right of the screen, in case you are looking for information between the 2 weekly updates, to avoid wading through the forums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Betty batch had for the most part already been dealt with according to me, which is probably why I didn’t see mention of it in the meeting notes. Perhaps some ROW units didn’t leave the forwarder yet, that I do not know.

@aero I’ll look into this for you

@snoozee I was already wondering where the 116 came from, thanks for explaining that to me! I don’t have access to the Indiegogo campaign management page so I didn’t send it, but like you said while copying it the link click counter must’ve been copied also.

@Chris: thank you for the kind words!
We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N, hi @IvoGrijt,

first, thanks for your hard work to help us all to get their PicoPix. This morning I received the status update for shipment. My Contribution ID 11204 (Backerkit ID 15587854) is not included in any of the announced batches “Jordan, Amy, Laurant”. Both batches will be shipped to the European recipients. I am in Germany.

Can you please check if my ID has been forgotten and please add it? Thanks a lot.

Thanks @IvoGrijt for taking note of this. I confirmed with DHL and another backer from this location as well, seems to be a standard procedure and it moved to next step.

1 Like

Hello guys,
I just uploaded 1,328 tracking numbers.
We are waiting for more of them within few hours.

12 Likes

See the big blue announcement at the top of the page

1 Like

In Jeremy batch from Canada, just recieved my order shipped notice and tracking number.

Just a reminder everyone tracking numbers won’t be active till they reach the regional distribution hubs.

3 Likes

I’m now working on the files since 4h because the phons numbers and zip codes of some people are wrong… sometimes missing a figure, sometimes missing the entire phone number.

4 Likes

Finally got the email, thank you.
Just one question
Now it is going directly from HK to the country of destination ? (In my case ISRAEL)

1 Like

I can confirm my incorrect Kerry Express tracking number provided on the 22nd was updated about an hour ago to a DHL tracking number. It doesn’t work quite yet - looking forward to when it is.

2 Likes

same here… it will be a few more days before the tracking becomes active. ignore the one with Kerry Express number.

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

Got a dhl tracking number. I get the Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number. (Only copying the number, not the dhl)

Tracking: 2630224774

1 Like