General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt
Please help to check when will be my pico max shipped?
My Indiegogo contribution number is 12039 and from Singapore. I’ve check through all your latest list but I cannot find my number inside. I paid the projector in mid of November 2019.

You may want to check your Indiegogo contribution number. I backed at the end of Oct 2019 and my number is already in the 16xxx range. So if you backed later, your number can’t be earlier than mine

2 Likes

Same here. I haven’t received any update on my wrong tracking number yet. BackerKit still shows the Kerry Express one (I’m in Italy). I know I need to wait patiently… I just want to be sure nothing goes wrong with my package.

Backer ID 6,690th from Latvia.
I am still not on any of the published lists.
Could you, please, inform when I am going to recieve the device?

Kristine Briede

1 Like

Kerry Express for Italy???.. I’m in Italy too but mine is Vigo Logistics Management GmbH… strange (on DHL.de)

1 Like

@Briede @Dwenz99
This campaign issues you a multitude of ID’s and numbers from different platforms, each with different meaning or uses. To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers and find out where to find them, please read this explanation: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)
Find your IGG ID and then search on the news section on the top right of the screen.

@Francoiky
Not all tracking numbers have been updated from List3. You should get an update shortly. Wait to hear from Nono once they upload a big batch. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,

I hope Philips can help me. I bought PicoMax on the 5th of September, 2019 (on my birthday :innocent:) and it has not been shipped still.

My Backer ID - 15591338, I can’t find it in any of the lists I saw here.

It would be nice to get the projector at least by my next birthday. Or a refund would be also nice. Thank you!

1 Like

You are checking a wrong number, lists contain contribution id, not backer id. After you find it ,read the blue box at the top to find your question there.

1 Like

@snoozee, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt my mistake on the contribution period. I check again on Indiegogo and my contribution ID12039, contribution on 25-September-2019.

It’s too quiet in here now…

Possible to post the initial setup video while we wait ?
And somewhere hidden in these posts the do’s and the don’ts
ivoG found it on YouTube

/////If psbl anyone cd u give me the do’s and the don’ts on initial setup(like not updating Netflix ),focus ,keystone etc//////

Cheers

1 Like

Which country?

We have received confirmation this morning from our colleagues in China that they have found an alternative shipping method for all Brazilian and the remaining Saudi Arabian backers. The shipments will begin today.

6 Likes

Hi Angad,

That is a great idea. Can you collate some threads and share.
Start with New Users Start Here

@macsan0123

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt it has been over a week since you guys said we finished production and yet I can’t see me my ID (20896) in the list and I even asked @IvoGrijt he said there will be new update with new list I believe. But still can’t see anything. It is June now where I was expecting in March when I paid. Can you please help

Please go through the first Q here. You can expect a list to be out by end of this week.
[FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

Your address was updated in Backerkit 4 months ago, but in the Masterfile only AFTER first sending the file to the forwarders.
I will check with them whether they shipped it already or not and to update the address if they haven’t yet.

Hello IvoG,

Did you get any information about this?

I have no feedback yet, no. I’ll keep chasing for it.

Hi @Philips_Support_N

Has there already been a shipment for Saudi Arabia?

I am not even in the list yet and I was told there will be a new one later

Still doesnt work