General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi @Philips_Support_N

Has there already been a shipment for Saudi Arabia?

I am not even in the list yet and I was told there will be a new one later

Still doesnt work

Under the backerkit page it’s mentioned that it will take 2 days to get it updated. I have got tracking details on May 30th in the evening so let 48 hours pass. But based on the current situation I am giving myself 72 hours to wait :wink:

Also other threads are telling once it will reach to destination country then only we are getting the update on DHL so I think we should wait and watch.

Like I said, You can expect a list to be out by end of this week.

1 Like

Same with me… Please go through the flowchart [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping.

It does take a while before it becomes active. However, I am refreshing every 6 hours too :smiley:

1 Like

Same here. Eagerly waiting for the tracking number to go live :sweat_smile:

my address needs to be changed. How should I proceed?

Mail the change to support@screeneo.com, then PM me the ticket number you got. I’ll check up on it and if not yet picked up will do it myself.

1 Like

Shipments to Saudi Arabia are starting today.
We were told shipping time is 7-10 days.

2 Likes

NEWS

• I’m uploading 1831 backers now on backerkit
  • 60 tracking numbers for Russia will be uploaded soon
  • Saudi Arabia tracking numbers will be receive soon as well
  • for the 9 Australian who received an INT version instead of AU, we will ship the missing AU adapter by express
8 Likes

Hey all,

I’m finding this slightly confusing, Has Betty list shipped, or is it part Jordan batch?

3 Likes

request (22668) thanks! Look forward to hearing from you.

Awww yes, I’ve got the tracking number :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Hurray 2x Jordon Batch Items 1653x & 1x RMA Replacement Unit for my PPX I got in January (and which get a Battery/Charging defect later)

“### The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

May, 31 2020 19:40 Local time | DE

This shipment is handled by: DHL Parcel

Hi. I received a tracking number on 28/05
Now i received another tracking number with DE.
What is that mean ? @IvoGrijt

Hi,

I just got a DHL tracking number (I previously had a Kerry Express tracking number in Backerkit). DHL has my UK postcode but it says it was delivered to Turin, Italy when I click ‘Track shipment now’. Is this normal? My IGG contribution ID was only added to the list around 20 May so I don’t know how this can be right.

where are you from? Europe?

Seems to be a common case of reusing the tracking number by DHL.

Nope, middle east. that is really wierd