General info about shipment and manufacturing

You have complained about the same thing in 3 different threads. You also are blaming Phillips Screeneo for some thing that is actual a DHL issue.

The below is a screenshot from. DHL’s website. They are the ones re-using tracking numbers.

4 Likes

the only explanation is that the distributors have been given the go ahead to sell the PPMs. Assuming the distributors has ordered and paid for the products in Aug 2019, you can’t expect them to hold on to the products for much longer. Even if the distributors had not paid in full back then, they would still need to start selling the products soon to make back their money.

2 Likes

It’s a possibility that the retailer broke the agreement and started selling earlier.Happens all the time

3 Likes

Thanks man, I honestly don’t believe I will get it, I mean 8 months? c’mon.

to be fair I asked for a refund a while back. Somehow we had to start dealing with Philips to learn of this DHL issue, I order online a lot, never had a problem.

So buddy as per trend we shd have our tracking up tomm.fingers crossed

As per trend it takes upto 2 weeks for it to become active. So I doubt tomorrow is the day for me.

Too bad I was hoping.wd b the same as the europeon trend.

Il mio lo consegnano lunedì 8,ricevuto SMS direttamente da DHL. Quindi almeno in Trentino fa tutto DHL… Strano che per altri ci sia SDA

I’m sharing my DHL path.
It stops to the Germany export center but today I’ve received an SMS from DHL (directly) that my parcel will be delivered on Monday 8th.

3 Likes

Yea, i feel you because we are all on the same boat here.
I know that it is frustrating and really hard to wait more than 6 months for somthing that you eagerly waiting for.
This is crowdfunding, and this is the risk we took.
We are in the last phase of this saga, just little more patient and its done.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: It’s here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

@hschang88 @JonHoff
Currently it takes up to two weeks for the tracking number to become active.

@Tristan
No updates from the forwarder on that one. We are expecting next flight to go out tomorrow as well. My fingers are crossed. :slight_smile:

@Julien
Congratulations! :partying_face: Looking forward to hear your feedback!

1 Like

also you are getting 1 year old tech which was good 9 months back but there are products on the market that you can buy off the shelf now with similar spec. This journey was a mistake for me. I am not here every day like some ppl, and those flagging comments to remove them because they are upsetting are … funny. Im sure they will remove this post as well.

3 Likes

Italy :it:

I’m planning to one with same specs. Can you list down those options you are mentioning?

PS: I don’t want to compensate on anything PicoPix offering.

1 Like

Received mine the other day (Germany)! Finally😀
First test looks really great. Picture quality is great, autofocus works like a charm, so far nothing to complain on this first quick test. Was a long waiting…but so far looks it was worth it.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

We shall see what you have to comment when you finally receive it. Quite sure will be bad review that is not objective based on the product quality. Everyone’s waiting long for their products. You can save such sacarstic remarks to yourself.

Nothing wrong in criticism …As long it is done and answered to.
I don’t know why it’s such a taboo here…
Everyone has been waiting for a long time covid or no covid…Delays have happened costing us Changes have been made …
But slowly they are coming around.
So it’s ok …Let’s take all this in our stride and wait for the surprise to show at our door and hope it’s all worth it…

1 Like