General info about shipment and manufacturing

So youā€™re saying that 1000+ package statuses with tracking numbers should be visible to everyone in excel? Who updates all those statuses? Thatā€™s like impossible for the crew to update 1000+ statuses every time. At least If I understand you correctly.

2 Likes

Is there a way to ship this to a different address at this stage for laurent list? It will not arrive here in the UK on time.

And can someone tell us if Laurent list has actually shipped? I was first told it shipped on 31.10, then 06.06, then between 06-10.06, what the new version of events?

1 Like

As far as I know they are going to publish a new list next week I believe I was told by @IvoGrijt the Saturday or Sunday and hopefully we are in that list So let see.

1 Like

Only thing I can recommend is to contact DHL once the tracking has itā€™s first scan in Germany thatā€™s AFTER the 31st of May, i.e. in June, and ask them to divert to another address.

I just requested an update on this:

I have a few questions regarding the confirmations & statements below.

1. Did the shipments to EU mentioned below fly to EU yet? If so, when did they leave, and what is the status of these bulk shipments to EU?
  2. If the shipments to EU are to arrive with the backers around the 14th of June like was confirmed, should the tracking numbers not be active by now, indicating that the bulk shipments are with DHL in Germany now?
  3. How are other country shipments progressing? Many tracking codes still are not working, which could mean they have not been picked up by DHL Hong Kong yet.

Hopefully the persons I addressed will come into their offices in the Asian morning and find my email and reply with the answers

I got the latest list for review, and you are on it. The list will be published soon, shipping will probably start sometime next week I think, I havenā€™t heard dates yet for this.

Once we send the list to the forwarders and get a tracking label youā€™ll receive an email from Backerkit with the tracking label.

4 Likes

It is not about the tracking status from DHL. I was referring to status available at PPM teamā€™s end. I am sure they already maintain that. Listing how many backers have got their product, whoā€™s have been dispatched from their end, and who as planned for next phase, who all have replacement pending. Make the entire process transparent.

1 Like

IMPORTANT NEWS!

Remember this post:

Last night I requested an update on this:

I got the answers!
:partying_face: :tada:

1. The June shipments to EU have arrived in Germany on the 10th, theyā€™re now in customs clearance, expected to be released today, and DHL will pick up the goods tomorrow or next Monday.
  2. If DHL pick up the goods tomorrow, then will be sent to backers around 15th~16th, the goods will arrive in our Germany warehouse today.
  3. The goods for other countries have already arrived in Hong Kong, and DHL will pick them up today or next Monday.

Just to be absolutely clear: nowhere in this communication is there any blame or fault being put on DHL. All information is factual and DHL will be doing itā€™s part in the process once it gets the packages, which are still in the forwarderā€™s part of the logistics chain.

In other news:

• The Brazilian and Saudi Arabian based backers have been shipped via a different forwarder, and the tracking numbers have been uploaded into Backerkit today.
15 Likes

Great news, Ivo, thank you! Then I have high chances to receive my Christmas present around my birthday :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

Dear nice people at DHL, Please pick them today!
:pleading_face: :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Wow, finally some movement for non-EU backers. I hope my tracking info goes live soon as I will not be at my current address (or the same country) from the end of June.

2 Likes

So the rest of the world PPMs (Jordan) havenā€™t even been picked up by DHL! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the feedback @IvoGrijt

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt

Have they already been picked up/shipped for Saudi Arabia? When can we expect the delivery?

Does these new tracking numbers take another 15 days to become active again?

1 Like

Not to invalidate your feelings but relax man, these are unprecedented times. Millions of people around the world have passed away because of the pandemic and life is basically at a standstill. Iā€™m anxious to get my projector just as much as you. Heck, I keep checking this forum and the telegram group for updates more often than I check my social media or work email! The sad reality is that the dynamics of the situation are just unfortunate, for everyone involved.

There was a learning curve with the campaign and I hated how things were initially being dealt with just as much as anyone but Philips is making amends and has improved communication by a lot. @IvoGrijtā€™s one of us and is doing a great job advocating for everyoneā€™s concerns, requests and what not. I just hope and pray that you as well as everyone else that is waiting for their projector gets it soon, safely and free of any defects because that would just suck after waiting for so long. Just a little bit more left now hopefully, so letā€™s just chill and hope for the best. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Ivo,

Could you specify a little more about the June shipments? The company is communicating about batches, 3 lists and within list 3 you have sub groups with names like Laurent Amy etcā€¦ I just want to know if the bath Laurent (list 3) has been shipped to the EU and has arrived now in Germany. Furthermore when would I expect a message from the parcel service once they are handling it? Iā€™m looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

1 Like

They cannot just pick them up whenever they want. They depend on the German Customs.

1 Like

Hi @Hippo65

The answer to your question, although not very obvious, is here:

The Laurent batch is the one that was supposed to be picked-up between the 6th and the 10th of June.

1 Like

I meant non EU ones in HK today! :slight_smile:
EU ones are obviously dependent on customs.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in JHB mateā€¦ if the PPM is delivered to South Africa after youā€™ve left Iā€™m happy to pick it up for you and send it on to wherever you are

1 Like

Iā€™m actually having it delivered to me in Vietnam, so thatā€™s not the issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool cool! Hope we get them soon!

1 Like

Well itā€™s evening in hkg now so guess itā€™s Monday now

1 Like