General info about shipment and manufacturing

Probably because all european backers are hitting the F5 / Cmd-R at the rate of a machine gun…

4 Likes

Maybe this way they will get the message to speed up things…

I got this message… It seems they have mentainance work to do…

same response here

Hi @IvoGrijt
Thanks for update and all the work you are doing. :slight_smile:
wanted to know few things:

• what does expected shipping 22 june onwards mean? does it mean from 22 june onwards Joy list items will be shipped from China?
  • what are the things that happen between shipping (June 22 onwards) till delivery to backer?
  • My Indiegogo Id is in Joy list and delivery is in sweden for my item. If shipping starts from June22 onwards( assuming shpping means out to delivery for me, correct me if i am wrong) then when can i expect it to reach me? how many days, considering covird-19 situation?

Please let me know. thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pravin Ingle

1 Like

We expect the forwarder to start handling our goods on that day in two different ways:
EU: devices are already in Germany for custom clearance. We signed the paper today and sent it back. DHL will then pickup the goods and send it from France as we cannot ship devices from Germany if custom cleared in Germany
ROW: will be getting to Hong Kong for pickup and scanning by DHL Hong Kong

To find the answers to these questions please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

1 Like

All those waiting to see your number on the list. Please note the new batch (Joy) list is now available. Please go through the News link on the top right of the screen, for the links.

TIP: Use find option within the sheet as the numbers are not sorted.

@IvoGrijt and the team has tried their best to include everyone. If for some reason, you are still unable to locate your number, please post in this thread for review. “Forgotten” Backers

Thanks!

2 Likes

The site is back. Useless like before…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Returned 2 Sender

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Shipping to USA

Great news :grin:
DHL status: Shipment information received

1 Like

@IvoGrijt Can you confirm whether mine was shipped to my old address or updated one in Feb? Sent a pm few days ago.

Would you please tell us when you would send the list to the forwarder to meet the Expected Shipping date: June 22. Thank you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Returned 2 Sender

@IvoGrijt can you check this case please?

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt and @Philips_Support_N

At what point should Jordan list people start worrying that their tracking numbers haven’t gone live? I know and have read the @imdevu’s post on Shipping and Tracking Numbers… but can’t help but worry when the majority of other Jordan tracking numbers seem to be active

Thanks!

It’s not useless at all. On the contrary! This way you can see when the German Customs are done.

2 Likes

When I said useless, I meant nothing changed in my case. Still the status from May… (Order data transmitted electronically)

2 Likes

where are you from?

South Africa… so its a ROW shipment

I’m also Jordan, and tracking isn’t working at all. I’m from Hungary.