General info about shipment and manufacturing

If you read or recall correctly,

So the forwarders do not even know where to send the units on Joy, let alone that they already sent them anywhere.

Please do try to keep up with the news:

Cool.
Only reason I ask is that I remember on this thread about 2000 ago it was reported that the UK wasn’t in Europe anymore.

1 Like

That’s unfortunately still the case… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But we still love you guys enough to include you in the EU shipments. :innocent:

1 Like

Did you get a text message or just classic F5 style?

@IvoGrijt

Is it normal , the status shows as “Shipment information received” and no further move…

how does this works? any Guideline on expected lead time… 3+ weeks passed from initial Tracking info… trying to figure delivery date (approx.) for a plan

Did you see the news update today?

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping for an explanation for this.

Cheers mucker. Good news. :+1::grinning:

1 Like

would be quite a seismic shift to not be in Europe. We will be back though. Don’t you worry.

1 Like

hi @IvoGrijt , I don’t know how to send a private message, but i see that my postal code is wrong on the tracking label, can I still update it?

1 Like

Got text and email as I signed up for updates.

1 Like

I am in France and in the Lauren list. With all the the ‘current shipment’ is in Germany and going to be handed to DHL France I am getting a little confused.

Is the current shipment the Lauren EU shipment or the one before?

Not complaining, just wondering and would like some clarification.

Thanks

It’s been another week now, any more information?

1 Like

Current shipping is Jordan, Laurent & Amy

https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/latest-news-updates-summarized/4513

I signed up for those too but nothing happened yet

@IvoGrijt, thanks for your hard work. Really appreciate it.

Just a suggestion if I may. Could you change news to" Latest delivery news "and change it into a bold font .
Maybe PPL won’t overlook it then …
Worth a try

Hi, @IvoGrijt

Would you please tell us when you would send the list to the forwarder to meet the Expected Shipping date: June 22. Will the shipping schedule be postponed? Thank you.

Could be the difference is mine is going to North America so those would all be grouped.

I would expect that most people for rest of the world will start seeing updates as the week goes on.

@fawkeswei where are you expecting your delivery?

@Dawill Please try Messaging Ivo now.

@Petefisch If you have a label in Backerkit, you are part of the current batch.

@macsan0123 No… it is loo long for the header row and it will be an issue on mobile devices if we add such a long text. Also I don’t think we can bold it there… but I’ll ask Prashant to check.

@Wayne_Yang Currently expecting to send the list to the forwarder by end of this week. The shipping schedule will depend on the flight availability. Please note it is taking upto 2 weeks for the forwarder to actually be able to put the items on a flight after we hand them over, which is expected to happen on Monday.

1 Like

We’ve had the news as a banner and yet people don’t read it.

I’ve often posted something as a reply to someone’s question for instance only to have someone else ask the very same exact question right after in the very next post.

Moral of the story: people will choose to read what they want to read regardless of the font size.

2 Likes