General info about shipment and manufacturing

Do yourself a favor and stop checking. Just hope you receive at some point. The incompetency and game with this is out of control and no need to get yourself worked up over it.

You receive tracking number than isn’t available in DHL website for 2 weeks
Then it becomes a available but no package for DHL to ship.

Phillip has used the shipping process to buy additional time as they couldn’t deliver anything on time so the earlier you accept the the better. Good luck.

3 Likes

The trouble is it’s almost three weeks and people who got the tracking number with me have had info for 4 days now while mine still says nothing. I just wanted to know when the shipment was in DHL’s system because local customs can be a nightmare and I have to orchestrate things with them and with DHL in my country.

But you’re right, I’ll just have to patiently endure at this point and hope there’s been no mix up or mess up leading to me being missed out.

2 Likes

Also me: tracking other people’s PPM to know how it works and feels haha. :joy:

3 Likes

keep tracking others to get the thrill :slight_smile:
Mine is stuck with customs for 2+ days now, even after submitting KYC docs and all. Lets see… Seems not happening anytime soon. :sigh:

Hi, @imdevu,

Is the list will be sent to the forwarder on this weekend? Could you please update the news after you submit the list to the forwarder? The shipping date between Joy to Amy is over two weeks. Could you keep the schedule on time? The latest batch is far from the other batches. If there are some forgotten backers, could you add to another batch after this weekend? We don’t want to see the shipping date be postponed to week 27.Thanks.

Week Produced List Batch name
4 3170
11 1480
13 1570 List 1
14 1200 List 2
17 1624 List 3 Betty
19 1484 List 3 Betty
20 1384 List 3 Jordan
21→24 1760 List 3 Laurent/Amy
22→26 574 List 3 Joy

The team is targeting to complete this today. If not it will go into the weekend.

I will do that as soon as I get an update.

The reason it was far as to ensure there is coverage for all.

Ideally we are trying to cover everyone in this batch. If anyone is still unable to find themselves, please post in “Forgotten” Backers thread. @IvoGrijt has already responded individually to all people who have posted there. I’ve already updated this in [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping and posted in this thread earlier as well, as a cursory check. We will have to see if there are enough people to warrant a batch.

We are trying our best to hit the Monday 22nd June timeline, subject to flight availability. We shall keep you posted once we have more information on this.

2 Likes

In addition to @imdevu’s remarks, note that we have enough units at the forwarders to cover all remaining backers. We will probably have to have a few new lists if needed to cover those needing replacement units, lost or stolen during transit, or still left out somehow after all this time.

Some people were not even left out, theirs was sent months ago, but they never got it and never even knew that they had a tracking number to check on the status. I’ve seen cases of people only now posting for the first time on this forum about being left out, only to discover theirs was returned to sender or already delivered.

I appreciate your reply.
But I think the list, which includes all backers in not exist at this time. There should be another list only for the forgotten backers. I know you want to do the best, but I suggest you could ship the goods for the current list. Thanks.

No change since 31st May… This is taking soooo much time…
(I wish they had the logistic of amazon prime! :wink:, not the same… I know…)
Hopefully some movement today (Amy: scan in France and then UK dispatch)? Delivery next week?
Finger crossed… :crossed_fingers:
Hopefully soon the end of a 7 months journey!

1 Like

Thanks for the updates IvoG. Just a question of waiting a few more days

2 Likes

My PPM is out for delivery right now, will be here this morning… Pretty excited especially because I am also getting The Last of Us Part 2 and I’m going full cinema mode :D.

Thanks Ivo and all those who helped with keeping the community together. It’s been quite a journey and now it feels that a new one is about to start with the projector in our hands.

5 Likes

Great! Where are you from and in which batch?

Sorry, I forgot to mention it and was meant to. Jordan batch, ROW destination Switzerland, originating in Hong Kong directly to Switzerland.

4 Likes

A pitty UK is still in Europe, that would have been quicker :rofl:
(still waiting in the UK)

So have the stopped making projectors then? What of we need replacements if/when they eventually arrive?

I don’t think they’re gonna stop producing PPMs, cause is gonna be a commercial product in Philips range (take a look on Philips projectors page). So there will be spare parts and units for replacements. And also we have guarantee on our ppm

4 Likes

I was thinking just that. The only time not being in the EU is probably beneficial!

Not true! I’m in South Africa… On Jordan list and my tracking number has not gone live.

Many other Jordans have already got their PPMs

1 Like

Surprised about the same thing. I’m in the non European Amy batch and while many have people who have received tracking numbers on the same date as me have numbers that have brought up tracking information for four days now and are showing movement, estimated delivery dates, mine just says nothing found for your query.

Anybody has dhl europe tracking updated from amy/jordan batchs? Hope it will update soon. 19 days from 31th of May, it’s quite looong.

1 Like