General info about shipment and manufacturing

Please just have a look at the yellow post by @IvoGrijt.
General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt Can this be correct? Almost all other Amy / Jordans have already got their PPMs, alternatively have live tracking numbers?

Sorry to keep asking… We are trying to be patient but I guess seeing everyone else getting their PPMs is making us a bit despondent

2 Likes

I’m in the Amy batch as well and didn’t received any update in the tracking news.
Until the ppms aren’t released from the custom routine there will be no update.

Seems that they left customs, they should be on their way to France or already in the deposit. DHL is supposed to be picking them up from there (either yesterday was already done or today). Then scanning starts, this is when we will see some movement in the DHL tracking.

1 Like

The situation is different for European batches. I’m talking about the ROW batches. And yes, I read and understood everything that is posted on here and have been a regular contributor on here, Telegram and Facebook since the very start.

4 Likes

Well, one of my two EU tracking labels just got updated, the other not:
Movement in EU batch

So at least that means DHL France does have all 3390 pieces and has started to scan them.
We’ve been told they will scan tonight and then on Monday if still needed.

What can I say, that hasn’t been said before? The goods for the ROW are with DHL Hong Kong, so completely out of our sight and domain. All we can do is wait at the moment… :pensive:

5 Likes

Sigh… I know… But it is cathartic to complain!

2 Likes

Agreed, if I could, i would prefer to stay in the EU…
(i am French, living in the UK for the past 22 years!)

1 Like

Now that you mentioned, I’ve just check main and it just changed under my eyes :slight_smile:

Amy, delivery in Netherlands.

1 Like

Thanks Ivo, sounds great, there is hope :slight_smile: (next week hopefully!)
Just received my screen this morning! I am ready!
Mine (amy) hasn’t moved yet (also 31sr may)

2 Likes

Don’t forget that all of Betty, Jordan, Laurent, and Amy that were bound for EU are together in France at the moment. So one being scanned means they’re all at DHL.

2 Likes

That’s not fair! :sob:
My tracking was created on 31.05.2020 18:40 (one hour earlier than yours) and it hasn’t been updated before yours… :sob::sob:

:rofl::+1:

2 Likes

It must be a difficult situation for you. Do you still have French citizenship and a French passport? I’m currently residing in Brussels and only have a British passport and Belgian E-Card (residency). All of my rights as an EU citizen are slowly being drained from existence, so if you have French citizenship it’s not the worst thing for you at least (clouds and silver linings). Even as a resident of Belgium, I will have to wait in the International’s queue at any European airport, merde!

LIFO?
:rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is great news… so by tomorrow I am hoping everyone (3390 people) will have some movement on their DHL tracking number! Great way to end the week!

:popcorn: Popcorn stock in Europe is going down this weekend!

8 Likes

Yep, still french (passport, ID card and driving licence) and now “settled status” in the UK. But yep, losing stuff (pension etc)
Question: will i be allowed to drive in the UK with my European licence at the end of the year? :thinking::joy:
So far i resisted giving away my European licence!

Losing your pension, Christ what a mess. I’m sorry! With regards to the license, I have no idea, I’d say ask Boris but I bet he’s even more confused than we are. I do however think that it’ll be a bit like the situation that my Canadian girlfriend’s in, you’ll have 1 year of driving on your European license and then you’ll likely have to convert or get an international driving license. Either that or they’ll just keep the playing field as is- unless there’s a No Deal Brexshit. Oh and you’ve highlighted something for me; I’m going to need to figure this out as well if i want to hire a car…

Nope, they were created at the exact same time… you just happen to be an hour behind me! :sunglasses:

Aren’t we all allowed to drive in the whole world with an EU license?

I live in Thailand, id 14552, has a tracking number for almost two weeks, but there is no movement from dhl. In conclusion, I have to keep waiting. There are no really gloomy destinations.

1 Like