General info about shipment and manufacturing

For middle east: next batch. But you are in a second batch because your ID is 8321

2 Likes

Thanks!! :grinning: :+1:

Hi @Philips_Support_N I’m backer 3234 from Spain.

Should I have receive tracking information?, Backer kit doesn’t say my order has shipped.

Can you look into this?

Yes it’s normal. For EU we shipped a container to EU. You will have the tracker number as soon as it arrives in Germany

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1
Do you have any information for shipment to Indonesia?
Thanks a lot.

For those who may not have noticed it yet in the banner:

I made the topic Latest News Updates Summarized and closed the topic. This means only moderators can edit the post.

It is a summary post with all of the daily news updates so far, going back from the latest down to the first updates after reopening of the factories and restart of production. In reverse chronological order of days but each day being chronological on its own.

Once in that topic click on the blue highlight of each quote to go to the actual point in this thread to post questions and read answers given around that update. In this thread with the actual news updates, you should find a link to the summary topic under each post that’s referenced there. If after a day some news bit was not included yet (no link to Latest News Updates Summarized under it) please let me know.

Feedback or questions on this summary or any other issues / news updates should be posted here, as the summary thread is locked for replies

8 Likes

Thanks @IvoG…It is so much easier to follow. :heart:

1 Like

@ PhilipsNono What about Russia? Next batch or later?

Im from israel (also in middle east) and back 16xxx , i will be on this batch ?

Slim chances pal. According to previous reply:

1 Like

What’s today’s excuse for no tracking numbers?

4 Likes

Hi, just wondering if there is a date for shipping to Mexico? Thanks

1 Like

What about delivery time in Switzerland ? Thanks Julyan (Contribution number 9512)

Hello! I’m backer # 4000+ changed my delivery address in December but just found out Philips still sent my projector to the old address . What do i do and how can I get my projector? I’m a bit tired of waiting patiently and hoping Philips will do things right…

The forgotton EU backers prokectors must have arrived in Germany by now. Please may you now update backerkit as shipped and provide everyones tracking codes? We dont mind if it takes the DHL system a while to update.

that’s all we need, this wall of frustration post should be closed now

2 Likes

Unfortunately this thread not only has the frustration but the actual updates and questions and discussions surrounding them. So we can’t just close this now.

thanks I will stick to the other one then
cheers

@Philips_Support_N can you please stop ignoring questions about shipping to Norway? You are answering questions on other topics posted both before and after. All we want to know is if Norway is included in the current shipment to the EU, as you have called this both a “Europe” and “EU” shipment, which strictly speaking are two different things. When will the first Norwegian backers receive their PPM?