General info about shipment and manufacturing

I think you’re missing a digit in the tracking number …it’s supposed to be 10 digits I believe.

I already checked it on the German DHL page, but I get the same

1 Like

Just tried myself your tracking number on the German DHL website and it does report as not being a valid DHL Tracking number.
@IvoGrijt could it be that it is supposed to be delivered by another company (not DHL) ?

Nope… waiting, waiting, waiting

@JonHoff & @Mustafag: please post at least your backerkit or Indiegogo contribution ID in this thread please: Tracking number is not working

Once the 3390 from the EU start to work more and more this week, I’ll circle back to find the tracking numbers which have an actual issue. The problem right now is that I have no way to tell if the packages are in motion but just not scanned yet, or are actually still sitting in Hong Kong unshipped for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Plot twist: it’s the kind of service where DHL hands it over to the local Post company at the border. Also, I guess it’s ground shipping :joy: extra days, here we come!

2 Likes

Just to improve the general mood here: I just received mine a couple of minutes ago.
And I have no time to open the box in the next 5 hours. (The kid in me is shouting very loud!)

@ IvoG (on purpose did not tagged you, not to bother you with unimportant stuff) if this post is too spamy, feel free to delete it :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Great! Where are u from? (The kid in me is asking:) Would you like to share the shipment tracking? :smirk:

2 Likes

Not a secret at all, it’s even written in my Profile here :wink:
Berlin, batch Laurent

2 Likes

Don’t tell people you were on Laurent and already have your PPM… Just going upset us Jordan backers who are still waiting! :pensive:

3 Likes

I’m just letting everybody know things are moving and working out.
Packages are out for delivery, the only problems are now related to whomever is taking care of the logistics.

I’m also a lucky case for the Laurent batch. DHL did indeed shipped my package directly after customs were cleared without sending it first to France (as I understood a couple of days ago it was supposed to happen).
I’m probably one of the firsts in this batch/shipment who got his PPM.

3 Likes

After almost 9 months , its finally here !

First impressions are very good, but the auto focus seems to be a hit or miss sometimes.

3 Likes

And now it would be interesting (and probably funny) to look at all your messages in this thread :joy:

2 Likes

Nah, i was patient from the start to finish. Maybe frustrated sometimes, but that is natural i think.

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt
Would you be so kind to tell me if this kind of message I’m getting when tracking on dhl.de is normal? Nothing changed since 30/05. Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Yes. It is normal. It is because of Data Protection to stop people that might have found your tracking number from seeing the status of your shipment.

I get that a lot of times, but not always.

1 Like

I added the postal code and then it showed my name and details. It works.

2 Likes

Sometime, DHL also recycle/reuse their old codes so the post code could also be to make sure you see the correct data… My code was an old italian delivery (before any update).
Lucky for the one in Germany :+1: fast “local” delivery…
Enjoy for us for the time being…
My ppm is at the DHK export centre in Dorsten Germany. It now has to make its way to the UK.
Exciting time (hopefully no problem with my PPM🤞).

3 Likes

@Happytoon, @dragos, @Jose_A
Thank you. Obviously I’ve already tried to put my postal code. It says “your input was incorrect” And as in general the other people from the same European batch are getting kind of “electronically processed” messages I worry a little bit…

1 Like