General info about shipment and manufacturing

What about delivery time in Switzerland ? Thanks Julyan (Contribution number 9512)

Hello! I’m backer # 4000+ changed my delivery address in December but just found out Philips still sent my projector to the old address . What do i do and how can I get my projector? I’m a bit tired of waiting patiently and hoping Philips will do things right…

The forgotton EU backers prokectors must have arrived in Germany by now. Please may you now update backerkit as shipped and provide everyones tracking codes? We dont mind if it takes the DHL system a while to update.

that’s all we need, this wall of frustration post should be closed now

2 Likes

Unfortunately this thread not only has the frustration but the actual updates and questions and discussions surrounding them. So we can’t just close this now.

thanks I will stick to the other one then
cheers

@Philips_Support_N can you please stop ignoring questions about shipping to Norway? You are answering questions on other topics posted both before and after. All we want to know is if Norway is included in the current shipment to the EU, as you have called this both a “Europe” and “EU” shipment, which strictly speaking are two different things. When will the first Norwegian backers receive their PPM?

Norway is not part of EU but part of Rest of the world.
This is the next batch

What is this ???

@Philips_Support_N will next batch include all 25 backer in saudi arabia ? don’t ignore please

I’m sorry but we said since the beginning that we cannot give a view on this. You will have day to day information

@Philips_Support_N: Did you mean it like this:

Norway is not part of EU, but part of the next batch, which will be for the Rest of the world.

?

1 Like

Id 20664 - any update on a possible eta for me, not that I’m going anywhere anymore but I would be nice to be able to use this while I’m off in temporary isolation due to work closing.

Manufacturing news:

• Old Factory: 400 pieces didn’t pass our QC for several reasons. We asked them to rework
  • New Factory: 1,230 pieces passed our QC, around 200 will be also ready tomorrow and start packing them. Shipping of those: next week
  • Second assembly line to open on Monday (will keep you posted on this)
6 Likes

First of all, many thanks to PHILIPS for all the effort put into this product, its development, and the patience to respond to all comments.
I am backer # 4859 in the UAE. Am I included in the next batch to be dispatched next Monday?

Where are they going ?

@Philips_Support_N You shipped to EU over a week ago and the shipment should now be in Germany so please can you now release the eu tracking codes into Backerkit as forgotton backer is still not shipped in backer kit.

2 Likes

Hello,

My indigogo contribution id is 9637 and contribution date 17/09/2019.

My backerkit id is 3840.

I’ve been waiting for about six months to get the projector.

When i suppose to get the picopix max?

1 Like

What about israel ?