General info about shipment and manufacturing

What is this ???

@Philips_Support_N will next batch include all 25 backer in saudi arabia ? don’t ignore please

I’m sorry but we said since the beginning that we cannot give a view on this. You will have day to day information

@Philips_Support_N: Did you mean it like this:

Norway is not part of EU, but part of the next batch, which will be for the Rest of the world.

?

1 Like

Id 20664 - any update on a possible eta for me, not that I’m going anywhere anymore but I would be nice to be able to use this while I’m off in temporary isolation due to work closing.

Manufacturing news:

• Old Factory: 400 pieces didn’t pass our QC for several reasons. We asked them to rework
  • New Factory: 1,230 pieces passed our QC, around 200 will be also ready tomorrow and start packing them. Shipping of those: next week
  • Second assembly line to open on Monday (will keep you posted on this)
6 Likes

First of all, many thanks to PHILIPS for all the effort put into this product, its development, and the patience to respond to all comments.
I am backer # 4859 in the UAE. Am I included in the next batch to be dispatched next Monday?

Where are they going ?

@Philips_Support_N You shipped to EU over a week ago and the shipment should now be in Germany so please can you now release the eu tracking codes into Backerkit as forgotton backer is still not shipped in backer kit.

2 Likes

Hello,

My indigogo contribution id is 9637 and contribution date 17/09/2019.

My backerkit id is 3840.

I’ve been waiting for about six months to get the projector.

When i suppose to get the picopix max?

1 Like

What about israel ?

Just keep track of the Latest News Updates Summarized for all the news updates!

1 Like

I really don’t understand what’s going on here …guess will just have to wait for a my message whenver it comes.philips no hurry…take your time …hone the pico …but pls make sure I get a brand new one and not a returned one

When can you stop using the first factory I realy would rather have one from the second

1 Like

When the second assembly line will be open on the second one.

1 Like

I would not be so sure about the location of the batch.
All transporters are currently focusing on medical supplies and food, leaving everything else with lower priority.
Please do not keep Screeneo accountable for what, when and how DHL is operating. They will give an update (respectively tracking number) the moment they have news from DHL.
The fact that Germany is also getting ready for a lock down might slow down things even more.

1 Like

Stop trying to make everyone hunt down information. Just answer the questions, even if you have to repeat yourself.

Hi guys,

Backer #599 here from Switzerland, is there a way to know if my projector is on its way to Belgium right now?

Would be great to upgrade my Netflix game with the “lockdown” :wink:

Thanks,
Charles

2 Likes

same here #3158 !

We created the summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot, and so the Philips team don’t have to keep repeating themselves. It brings the information to you all so you don’t have to keep an eye on the whole forum.

3 Likes