General info about shipment and manufacturing

WRONG!!!

That’s the thing that you don’t understand!
YOU DID NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING! You invested in the development of a product!

Look what it says on Indiegogo when you pay for your investment!

(This is from a recent investment on Indiegogo.)

This is my last comment on this topic as I do not want to enter into discussions.

Just taken in indiegogo right now:

It literally says: “ Get one Philips PicoPix Max projector and its accessories.” it does not say “invest” or anything like that. It promises that you will get a projector.

4 Likes

In your last argument you forgot to mention you saw that on a crowdfunding website, not on amazon.

That from above was Amy batch.

Hi,
I have send the mail to “support@screeneo.com” including all the details with below subject line.
Re: [Request received] - 24551
Thanks,

1 Like

We have a backlog in logistics related tickets being picked up, and are working hard to get them all solved.
What helps us is if, when you have an issue, provide us with as much information as you have. Yes we can look it all up, but that takes extra time, when you probably have the information, your information, already at hand. So if you have an issue with your shipment or tracking code, it helps me if you provide me with:

• your name or email you backed with if different from the one you’re mailing the support desk with
  • your address postcode at least, the full address if you don’t mind
  • the actual tracking code
  • your IndieGoGo contribution ID
  • your Backerkit ID
  • if it’s a follow up request, the number of the previous ticket if known, or just replying to the last email received in the previous ticket submitted
  • the steps you’ve already done to solve this issue you’re facing
  • as detailed a description of your issue or request as possible

This saves me from having to look up info in all sorts of systems before I can start to find a solution.

Thanks.

2 Likes

The above message has been said before but I needed it on its own and not part of another post, to be able to include it in the news summary.

2 Likes

Dear sir @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N I am wondering why is Philips keeps laying to people? First of all peoples here are waiting since April and May to get there PPM and still straggling with trucking number. Production was finished about 6 to 7 weeks ago and it took about 4 weeks only to make a list and then it took more than a week to send it to the forwarder and now it is over week the labeling no finished and yet the send an email to people that the rest of the projector will be ship this week and this week. Which is gone even I red somewhere it says it will be ship on the 26 June again nothing happened. I am wondering why is such poor service? I don’t think this the first time Philips is running a project really disappointed

1 Like

Salam @Mohammad_Rasoli, I think there’s a national holiday in China at the moment due to which it’s difficult to get updates. They’re done with the manufacturing of all units, so the only thing left to do now is to ship the remaining items and it’s very hard moving things during the whole COVID situation because China exports many, many things to the whole world and everyone wants their shipment to be on the next flight out.

Just a little while more, Insha’Allah, I hope we’ll all receive our devices soon and without any defects. I’d suggest tricking yourself into thinking that it will come by 20th of next month. That way if it comes sooner, it will be a good surprise. If it comes by then, then you won’t be as disappointed. I’m still waiting on mine! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t4:

@Mohammad_Rasoli
After we were done with the production runs for the backers, there were still people we seemed to have missed, others whose unit was lost or damaged in transit, and some that were defective and needed replacing. Realizing this, we had another production run allocated to cover these cases, and like I said before in one of my updates, even Joy would not be “the last production run”, especially not if you consider we’re now offering a “One for the road” deal.

The dates we gave before were what the forwarder had told us they were aiming for, but apparently have not been able to arrange flights for yet. So as they missed those dates they should’ve let us know, but I for one do not know the status or new shipping dates yet.

So no one at Philips Projection is lying to you as far as I can tell, the actions just haven’t been done as had been communicated to us and we have since communicated to you. To me a lie is a deliberate misrepresentation of the reality meant to deceive you, that is certainly not the case here.

4 Likes

Same here for delivery NL. Dorsten 23/6 and unfortunately no progress yet since Tuesday.

1 Like

About “Issues with List3 Backers” question
please give us a response

1 Like

I just added the next batch, Florent, to List3
This batch has replacement units and some forgotten backers. We will add more forgotten backers if needed to the list after this batch, as we sent more stock to the forwarders than there are on this batch.

4 Likes

I’ve just received my ppm :partying_face:! Can’t wait to test it today even if i’m working from home.

This ppm was part of Laurent batch (France destination). It needed 5 days to reach my city throught France. (took a bit more time due to Sunday off delivery days)
As soon as it arrived to France, the french post (laposte.fr) created an alias tracking number.

If your destination is France, you better go check the dhl tracking website as the french one is less accurate (no time/hour of updates unlike dhl one).

As a summary for my Laurent batch shipment to France:

• It took about 2 weeks+ to ship from Hong-Kong and pass the german customs.
  • It took then about 5 days to travel from Germany to France
  • Then about 5 days within my country to reach my city
3 Likes

Hi IvoG,/PhilipsNono

Indigogo id 9637
backer id 15588956
I am from list 2 and till now i got 3 tracking number that non of them work.
15/04/2020 - 2630212966
30/052020 - 2630223444
1/06/2020 CR071962917DE
zip code 7545440
From Israel
I am not on any other new list.
Please check how shipping can be expedited.
I am waiting from September, I am tired of following the status as there is really no change.
I sent several emails without receiving a proper response.

Waiting for a final answer When will I get the projector?
,Tnx
Yaniv

3 Likes

I think @Snir had a similar issue. Three tracking numbers.

If I recall, Israel was not considered Europe (i.e. its a ROW shipment) and accordingly CR071962917DE is probably an incorrect number.

Nonetheless, @Snir shipment still routed through germany.

1 Like

Still no joy for Joy :smile: :question:

2 Likes

Just received my PPM. Latvia

4 Likes

Today? Still waiting:(