General info about shipment and manufacturing

Salam @Mohammad_Rasoli, I think there’s a national holiday in China at the moment due to which it’s difficult to get updates. They’re done with the manufacturing of all units, so the only thing left to do now is to ship the remaining items and it’s very hard moving things during the whole COVID situation because China exports many, many things to the whole world and everyone wants their shipment to be on the next flight out.

Just a little while more, Insha’Allah, I hope we’ll all receive our devices soon and without any defects. I’d suggest tricking yourself into thinking that it will come by 20th of next month. That way if it comes sooner, it will be a good surprise. If it comes by then, then you won’t be as disappointed. I’m still waiting on mine! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t4:

@Mohammad_Rasoli
After we were done with the production runs for the backers, there were still people we seemed to have missed, others whose unit was lost or damaged in transit, and some that were defective and needed replacing. Realizing this, we had another production run allocated to cover these cases, and like I said before in one of my updates, even Joy would not be “the last production run”, especially not if you consider we’re now offering a “One for the road” deal.

The dates we gave before were what the forwarder had told us they were aiming for, but apparently have not been able to arrange flights for yet. So as they missed those dates they should’ve let us know, but I for one do not know the status or new shipping dates yet.

So no one at Philips Projection is lying to you as far as I can tell, the actions just haven’t been done as had been communicated to us and we have since communicated to you. To me a lie is a deliberate misrepresentation of the reality meant to deceive you, that is certainly not the case here.

4 Likes

Same here for delivery NL. Dorsten 23/6 and unfortunately no progress yet since Tuesday.

1 Like

About “Issues with List3 Backers” question
please give us a response

1 Like

I just added the next batch, Florent, to List3
This batch has replacement units and some forgotten backers. We will add more forgotten backers if needed to the list after this batch, as we sent more stock to the forwarders than there are on this batch.

4 Likes

I’ve just received my ppm :partying_face:! Can’t wait to test it today even if i’m working from home.

This ppm was part of Laurent batch (France destination). It needed 5 days to reach my city throught France. (took a bit more time due to Sunday off delivery days)
As soon as it arrived to France, the french post (laposte.fr) created an alias tracking number.

If your destination is France, you better go check the dhl tracking website as the french one is less accurate (no time/hour of updates unlike dhl one).

As a summary for my Laurent batch shipment to France:

• It took about 2 weeks+ to ship from Hong-Kong and pass the german customs.
  • It took then about 5 days to travel from Germany to France
  • Then about 5 days within my country to reach my city
3 Likes

Hi IvoG,/PhilipsNono

Indigogo id 9637
backer id 15588956
I am from list 2 and till now i got 3 tracking number that non of them work.
15/04/2020 - 2630212966
30/052020 - 2630223444
1/06/2020 CR071962917DE
zip code 7545440
From Israel
I am not on any other new list.
Please check how shipping can be expedited.
I am waiting from September, I am tired of following the status as there is really no change.
I sent several emails without receiving a proper response.

Waiting for a final answer When will I get the projector?
,Tnx
Yaniv

3 Likes

I think @Snir had a similar issue. Three tracking numbers.

If I recall, Israel was not considered Europe (i.e. its a ROW shipment) and accordingly CR071962917DE is probably an incorrect number.

Nonetheless, @Snir shipment still routed through germany.

1 Like

Still no joy for Joy :smile: :question:

2 Likes

Just received my PPM. Latvia

4 Likes

Today? Still waiting:(

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_N

Its now exactly a month since many of us received our tracking numbers. We still don’t have live tracking numbers, and we still don’t have any idea where in the supply chain our PPMs are.

Has there been any clarity from the forwarder? I know both Ivo and Nono have indicated on several occasions that e-mails had been sent to the forwarder requesting an update.

2 Likes

yay, finally Joy has a joy, it has been shipped - although the tracking info not available on DHL website just yet. Let’s see how long the journey will take for mine.

2 Likes

Make sure you have a ticket with our support desk by following these instructions: General info about shipment and manufacturing

More people can see, monitor, and potentially work on your issues and requests there than via the forum.

I got a status update report earlier this morning, but still have to link the information back to the backers involved. I’ll work on that and get back to you guys.

2 Likes

Thanks… I have e-mailed support@screeneo and received an automated response - “Your request (24577) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff”

2 Likes

Hi @hiro… where did you get this news? please share link.

regards,
Pravin

I just got an email from the backerkit this morning European time, with link to my BackerKit page, where I could find the tracking number there linked to DHL - which doesn’t work unfortunately yet.
So, sorry there’s no link I can share, but I hope everyone else in Joy list will receive similar email very soon.

Thanks for info.

By link i meant any news thread over this forum which i might have missed. :slight_smile:

Just got an email that my PPM has shipped. Presumably still to the old address, that I have tried multiple times to get you to change… Been patient but now thoroughly pissed off. Tried contacting you by email, DM and on this thread. Nothing done.