General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt
Please check my support request at support@screeneo.com. Request ID: 26183. It’s urgent.

1 Like

I’ve been informed that JOY - EU should be landing in the EU today and should be handed over to DHL DE by Thursday.

JOY - ROW is supposed to also take place this week.

7 Likes

Thanks Ivog!
Do you have any update for those still pending to be received in Betty list?

Thank you!

@IvoGrijt mate can u pass any info for Australia JOY batch??

thanks for the update, @IvoGrijt ! :smiley:

There are some high level discussions going on with our forwarders at the moment, which have resulted in some clarity on certain points, yet the answers given are still just explanations, not actual solutions offered yet.

For some countries we will have to get creative again and find ways to get your projectors to you guys.
They have for instance indicated that

DHL suspended transportation services in India, Kuwait and South Africa due to the outbreak

But they did not tell us this before nor that this meant they did not ship any products to backers in those countries. There are also some other countries they haven’t shipped to but have not given us any explanation why not.

Another excuse was that they did not have AU kits anymore, with the AU plug in it, so they didn’t ship anything but gave us a tracking number but no notice they no longer had enough such units.

I will keep you guys posted as much as I can and am allowed to regarding these interactions.

I personally was and still am struggling with the huge load of tickets directly on my plate (510), with 639 assigned tickets to my “group”. On Friday afternoon @Philips_Support_T helped me create some views in Zendesk which will help me visualize my triaging efforts better and hopefully get the tickets down and solutions to our backers.

4 Likes

Haven’t used Zendesk, but we use to used Touchpaper/Landesk for years which we nicknamed it Toilet-paper as it was rubbish. We are on Samanage which is really good as it’s a fixed model system but it’s now called Solarwinds Service Desk as it was brought out recently.

2 Likes

Yes, I contacted DHL, it was the machine that answered me and it responded that my package was transferred to a forwarder and is being delivered. However, the package has been on hold for several days now. Please help

1 Like

So Realistically we Aussi backers wont have the main/ replacement unit before anytime in August??? @IvoGrijt

I have validate with DHL kuwait office and as per them shipping services are fully functional and they have daily goods coming from Hong Kong.
Please revalidate with forwerder as shipping to kuwait is operational…

1 Like

Thanks for the information, I will pass it along.

We are working on getting the AU plugs to the forwarder today (according to email communication I’ve seen on the subject), so if all goes well they should ship this week still and be in Australia before August.

1 Like

Mate Thanks for the prompt reply. Hope to see some update soon :wink: thanks @IvoGrijt

@IvoGrijt - same as South Africa

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N, all members of Philips staff and all moderators, especially @IvoGrijt

I should have posted sooner, but work, life, etc.
I’ve had my little, but hefty, PPM for two weeks now and it’s definitely been something special. For its size, it delivers more than what I was expecting; after a lot of hoohah and palava about auto image calibration etc. Given that it’s around a third of the size of my old 720p Epson projector, albeit significantly more expensive that what I got it for off ebay, it just screams ease of use and portability. People have discussed the fan noise, but in comparison to my EPSON, it’s silent, at the highest settings it was impossible to hear audio from the projector speakers unless connected to a speaker via AUDIO JACK. No bluetooth :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, heat-wise, my EPSON was practically a heater and the use during the 2019 summer in Brussels with 40degC was hell. Currently, this PPM marvel is above my head, wrapped around my bed headboard with a gorrillapod. There are things to iron out with the software, but this thing is bea-utiful.

I’m grateful to all members of the Philips Team and moderators, it’s been a difficult year for you, but given the quality of the build, I’m happy to say I’d commit to another future IndieGoGo campaign, with my expectations tempered ;). Screeneo, I’d commit, just be fully sure about what you can achieve :slight_smile:

Thanks @IvoGrijt for your commitment to the forum. I’ll say this right now, “give the man a raise @Philips_Support_N, he’s helped you to no end. Make him the offer of a full-time contract”, because he really did put in the effort to communicate with us “spoilt brat” investors.

Copyright my idea, Screeneo @ me and I’ll propose you my full ideas :stuck_out_tongue: but:-
PicoPix TeraMax (copyrighted by me) will be 4k resolution with AndroidTv and Google Play-App store thingy compatible? Hopefully not much bigger than the current 1080p current dimensions, but the user interface will be pretty good, based on the lessons learned from the PPM.

I joke, but thank you!

I’l be in the facebook group and other areas of the forum providing help if i can now i’m done with a ballache work deadline :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I wanted to cross-post something I wrote on a Returned to Sender topic for all of those still waiting on an update on a shipping ticket or issue.

I would be lying if I said that to all of the 600+ tickets I have. As I am not on all of them yet, nor do I know if I have all I need from you or the forwarder. I’ll explain a bit more of my process regarding the specific cases of Shipment Returned To Sender in the EU, but the general approach is true for almost all types of tickets.

Each day (and night) I try to work on these cases, from two sides:

1. From the list of returned EU shipments I finally got from the forwarder last week. This requires me to find out if there’s a ticket from the backer already, to update the ticket and send a request to the backer to confirm what address to have it sent to this time around (even if still the same I need to know). So if you have such a ticket and let me know this in advance by replying to the last email you got back from the ticket system (don’t change the subject line!), then I can immediately add the new information to the re-shipment list, and only inform you via the ticket of this.

2. From the tickets where the backer tells me this has been reported on the tracking information or after contacting DHL. This requires me to look the backer up in the list of returned EU shipments I finally got from the forwarder last week, if the shipment is on it I have to update the ticket and send a request to the backer to confirm what address to have it sent to this time around (even if still the same I need to know). So if you have such a ticket and let me know this in advance by replying to the last email you got back from the ticket system (don’t change the subject line!), then I can immediately add the new information to the re-shipment list, and only inform you via the ticket of this.
    If the shipment is not yet on the list of returned EU shipments, I have to put the information on another list which I can send to the forwarder to check the status of the shipments and either change the address, re-send the shipment, or have DHL release the shipment if on hold, or all of these steps.

Rest Of World shipments work similarly, but we don’t have a list of shipments returned to sender for the ROW shipments yet. So there I work mostly from the ticket side like in step 2 above.

I just don’t want to lie or just pacify you guys, or should I actually do that? Would me just “touching” the ticket with an update “Ticket is not forgotten or cast aside” work for you guys? This is an honest question, I don’t know.

In any case rest assured that I will not stop until all tickets are dealt with one way or another. I don’t close or delete tickets without reading them, and all tickets regarding the shipping and orders of this campaign I will deal with. It just takes a lot of time to do so for everyone due to many reasons:

1. I’m doing most of the work by myself when it comes to the shipping and orders tickets, no other agents trained or capable of doing it at the moment.

2. There are many duplicate, follow-up, or even spam-like tickets, making the backlog only unnecessarily bigger. This is mostly due to people not realizing that each new email creates a new ticket, and that they therefore should reply to the last email received from the ticket system instead of sending a totally new email (subject line). Some people not only send new mails, but also do so incessantly as (they feel) they weren’t responded in time, compounding the issue even further. Or they mail via Backerkit, Indiegogo support, forum PM, and support@screeneo.com or any combination of these.

3. People don’t include enough information in their ticket. Sometimes all I have is the email address they used to send the mail to support@screeneo.com, and at times that’s not the same email they used to back the campaign. Every time I have to go piece together the required information from Backerkit, Excel sheets, previous tickets (“I already wrote you guys 5 times about this!” but each ticket had part of the information), etc. it costs me valuable time. It’s okay if you don’t know your Backerkit ID for instance, but it helps me if you provide me with:

• your name or email you backed with if different from the one you’re mailing the support desk with
  • your address postcode at least, the full address if you don’t mind
  • the actual tracking code
  • your IndieGoGo contribution ID
  • your Backerkit ID
  • if it’s a follow up request, the number of the previous ticket if known, or just replying to the last email received in the previous ticket submitted
  • the steps you’ve already done to solve this issue you’re facing
  • as detailed a description of your issue or request as possible
  1. Checking tracking codes is time consuming, and I’ve had situations where the website would reject my requests after a while as I had done too many within a certain period of time.

2. I had to get better at handling the cases. The more I saw and handled, the better my system got. It’s not quite there yet, but I’m continually improving, by making macros, lookup lists, canned replies, anything to help me achieve more while doing less.

3. All this time, I’m also still getting requests, personal messages, mentions, posts in threads like these, remarks and questions on the Indiegogo campaign page, FB groups and Messenger, internal mail from colleagues or the forwarder, etc.

Some of you might think “I don’t care about all this, just fix my issue already!”. And trust me, I want to. But I don’t always have an answer, or the full cooperation of every party involved, or all the information needed. So I try to keep going through the backlog and just triage everything till I can operate on the cases, from the most urgent ones (aren’t they all by now) to the less urgent ones.

Anyways, this explanation also took me almost 20 minutes to put together. I hope it helps you all at least understand what I’m dealing with, and hopefully will help you to have just a bit more patience with this as well.

Ivo

5 Likes

Hi, sorry for the late update, yes I have received it on Monday!!

Hi, ID 9412 here and 2788th order.
Received DHL tracking on 15 April, and never received.
Recently got a second DHL tracking 30 June, but no update from DHL.
Not getting respond anymore from anyone.
Please help. I think I’m the only one ordering from Laos.

Hi Ivo/PhilipsNono,

Indigogo id 9637
backer id 15588956
I am from list 2 and till now i got 3 tracking number that non of them work.
15/04/2020 - 2630212966
30/052020 - 2630223444
1/06/2020 CR071962917DE
zip code 7545440
From Israel
I am not on any other new list.
Please check how shipping can be expedited.
I am waiting from September, I am tired of following the status as there is really no change.
I sent several emails without receiving a proper response.

Waiting for a final answer When will I get the projector?

Regards,

Yaniv

1 Like

@yanivb thanks for the 7 digits Zip Code, this is what we were asking when we called you 1 month ago. You gave us a 5 digit and it was not working. We will now accelerate the process

2 Likes

Hi philipsNono,

Before nine months when i filled out details on backerkit, that was the same number with 7 digit 7545440
You can see also on the message before two months, that the zip code was the same 7 digit

you need to find the real reason why i didn’t get the goods,So you won’t make the same mistake again for the fourth time.

What i should except now?, i will get another tracking from backerkit
When i will get the projector?
Please do anything that in your power that this time i will get the projector soon.

Regards,
yaniv

1 Like