General info about shipment and manufacturing

When the second assembly line will be open on the second one.

1 Like

I would not be so sure about the location of the batch.
All transporters are currently focusing on medical supplies and food, leaving everything else with lower priority.
Please do not keep Screeneo accountable for what, when and how DHL is operating. They will give an update (respectively tracking number) the moment they have news from DHL.
The fact that Germany is also getting ready for a lock down might slow down things even more.

1 Like

Stop trying to make everyone hunt down information. Just answer the questions, even if you have to repeat yourself.

Hi guys,

Backer #599 here from Switzerland, is there a way to know if my projector is on its way to Belgium right now?

Would be great to upgrade my Netflix game with the “lockdown” :wink:

Thanks,
Charles

2 Likes

same here #3158 !

We created the summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot, and so the Philips team don’t have to keep repeating themselves. It brings the information to you all so you don’t have to keep an eye on the whole forum.

3 Likes

It’s good to have your responses, unfortunately, their news pinned are not sufficient AT ALL, and your responses may make them feel it’s good and so they’re just lazy and leave it there. That’s why so many questions has been posting and frustrating everyone, unless you’re working for them, getting paid by them to support this forum officially, otherwise, you’re distracting their proper responses too. So sorry to have this feedback

1 Like

Philips corona n pls health is top priority.you can take ur time …I’m ok waiting having waited so long…no worries

I am backer 3711, I have still heard nothing. Do you have any idea when I should expect my order? Thanks

Thank you Philips team for all the updates. When do you plan to ship to Singapore.

What about Russia. It’s the rest of the world also?

When will any shipping start to Brunei? There are a lot of countries with only a handful of backers… do we have to wait until the end?

Yeah only if they had stuck to the original dates and delivered in October (!!!) This wouldn’t be an issue…

Bonjour je n’ai toujours pas de numéro de suivi je suis de France, est-ce normal ?

Welcome to the forum Fro, what is your contribution ID?

Please try to stick to English language only in the forum. Thank you.

Cheers,

would like to know a rough estimate on shipping delivery with ID 10k+ is it May, June July etc contribution placed September

I would think April if I see the rates they’re being made and shipped at.

Are you working for them officially? if not, let them give the answer, this kind of answers have been giving no info, half here half there which everyone probably can foresee or you’re distracting people away, useless and wasting people’s time to read your answer, sorry again for another uncomfortable feedback, but i found it so non-sense

6 Likes

Again n again, everyone is trying to ask the same question for the delivery time, when n when n when majority…we don’t need an exact date because you’re out of control and losing control even before the pandemic, not capable of handling issues, everyone can see, but at least an estimated time should be given, and whether they’re shipping based on backer ID or countries or something else so at least we have the right expectation…Damm irritating w them and now keep getting non-sense answers

2 Likes

Don’t forget Hong Kongs’ backers
Your factory is near Hong Kong