General info about shipment and manufacturing

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

There were some issues shipping to Macau, something about export laws / procedures / permissions. We found a way to handle these and it’s being taken care of, we were promised shipping this week. This is being taken care of by a different forwarder who actually stand by their word.

Kuwait??? any news

1 Like

Contribution ID 21364 here waiting for my projector that was “supposedly” shipped around 3 weeks ago when I got a DHL tracking ID, but since then, nothing has happened with that tracking ID. Latest info on it in the DHL tracking site is still only the same original:

Tuesday June, 30 2020

• 12:50 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Kind of like you just created a shipping ID but never sent anything or what is going on with this? Backerkit has this sort of funny text note on the tracking details: “It may take up to 2 days for a tracking number to provide an update.” Does that mean up to 2 days before Christmas or what?

1 Like

The people that haven’t received their order are still the priority over the one for the road guys right?

2 Likes

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

@NPJ yes Nicole, all currently still open and undelivered shipments have priority, at least in for me they do, I’m only working on those cases.

1 Like

I am one of the guys that ordered a second device (one for the road). But if I’ll see someone asking or complaining now about the ‘one for the road offer’ status, I’ll personally kick his ass.

@IvoGrijt Look forward to your good news. thank you for your helping.

A post was split to a new topic: Shipping exception - Dave

Could you please pass this up to Screeneo management please? If there are 800 open tickets then they need to prioritise dealing with those first, because that is a very large number of shipping issues. Thank you.

Dear sir @IvoGrijt So do I need open ticket now? Caz as I already ready said this fake tracking is not moving oh forgot it is real for you guys but it is not moving. Please advice

UPDATE:
DHL just updated my tracking ad LIVE!
Scheduled for delivery this Wednesday!!!
Can’t wait !

4 Likes

Also waiting here for Kuwait update. Mind you, cargo shipment is operating during pandamic. I dont know why there is this gap of unable to deliver up to now.

3 Likes

Our forwarder tells us they can’t ship to some locations. We tell them that shipping seems to be perfectly possible. They say “Nope”. We say “Yep”. They say “We can’t ship there, sorry”
So that’s why we are looking into another forwarder to ship to those places, one that actually can and will ship to these places for us.

Kuwait, Qatar, South Africa, are some of these places.

try to send it through UK DHL to Kuwait if they can, personally, i received many items from UK to Kuwait by DHL and Aramex.

They know, but like I’ve said before, it’s not a matter of just opening a can of support personnel and going around just answering tickets with some canned replies.
Also, not all these tickets are actually (still) relevant, as many are duplicate ones people sent in via Backerkit support, multiple new emails instead of replies to first one received back from us with the ticket number in the subject line, etc. I just closed 8 tickets for instance about the exact same shipment by merging them into the 9th.
So I am getting through them, actually dealing with most.

another solution, if you want i can update my address to shopandshop “Aramex” or easyDhl “DHL” UK. so you can send it there and once they pick it, they will send it directly to me in Kuwait “and I will pay the extra shipping charge”.
if that possible direct me to they way update my address to UK one.

To find out the best way to contact us with a shipping issue, please see my post: General info about shipment and manufacturing

If you have any issue with shipping and already have a ticket, reply to that using the information in that post.
If you don’t have a ticket yet, send mail to support@screeneo.com with one of the subject lines mentioned in that post.

Cool - where are we with fixing the issues with duplicate tracking numbers that the UK DHL office refuse to deal with? I think there are several of us sharing the identical same issue.

Thanks

Making progress, I updated at least 200 tickets in the last 24 hours, closing 110.

4 Likes