General info about shipment and manufacturing

sarcasm - a difficult word

Whatever your opinion is I am far from being impolite. Maybe waspish.

I was patient and polite. And guess what! It didn’t work.

2 Likes

dear any update regarding Kuwait shipment ?

1 Like

It seems that there is some movement as I just checked it says arrived in the UK about 2 hours ago probably It come to tomorrow. Hopefully but I don’t need it anymore and if someone want to buy it. I don’t even want to open it.

Yes fair point - many thanks. How strange that they are behaving in this way.

+44 7770 466206

1 Like

We have a thread for that as well: PicoPix Max for sale ? / ! Sellers and buyers meet here

Now that we see the forwarder is doing better, I sent them an email this morning about the issues involving duplicate tracking numbers in the end of May shipments to the EU. Some of these got returned to their warehouse in Germany, but many are still being held by DHL due to the duplicate tracking. While they finally acknowledged that these duplicate numbers caused problems, their attitude up till now was to just wait for the units to be returned to them. But I don’t want to wait. You shouldn’t have to wait any longer, when all they have to do is instruct / pay / communicate with DHL to get the shipments moving again. There were circa 3600 units in that batch, of which around 180 are still “In Transit”, in other words, On Hold. So about 5% went wrong in that batch, partly due to these duplicate tracking labels.

So tomorrow I’ll be sending them a list I compiled while taking a break from handling tickets of all the shipments that need to be taken care of in this manner. And see what they’ll do with that.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt
I am happy to hear that something is happening.
I received a mail today that I was added to a follow-up list and that I will be put in the next shipping list available.
Is it possible to get some more information about when that will be…?
Are we speaking here about days, weeks or months?

Thank you
Daniel

Like I said elsewhere:

1 Like

Hi my tracking number is CR071959056DE. Is this included in the list that will be fixed via this email?

My indiegogo backer number is 16032

It has been more than 3 weeks since we got information that Kuwait shipment has been “suspended” by DHL and no news on the next plan.

@IvoGrijt i sent an email 4-days ago ticket 22685 perhaps you want to consider.

@IvoGrijt

Could you please provide an update regarding my shipment?

Contribution ID
Contribution Date
September 23, 2019

Thanks

same for me CR071954544DE

Could you please provide an update regarding my shipment.

My backerkit id is # 14350.
My Indiegogo contribution Id is # 21581.
I even raised a support ticket with number # 28146.

I am not getting any more replies to my e-mail and support ticket as well.

lol, just recived the package. I will miss checking the forum every second day:)
I hope it works fine, I’m not home yet. It’s been a long ride…

4 Likes

Just received it!
(Joy batch, NL)

2 Likes

Mines arrived, but i’m at work :frowning: Can’t wait to try it our later!

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt

A lot of your updates deal with Europe shipments and I see a lot of 21k+ backers in Europe are now receiving their PPMs.

Any update on ROW shipments?

Thanks!

Yours looks to be one of the duplicate tracking numbers that are being sent back to the German warehouse. Ivo is working hard to resolve these issues, but there are 200-400 cases like this and it is taking time to get to each one.

2 Likes