General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi @Philips_Support_T, @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N,

I already posted the question to my ticket #24586 on Aug 8th., but No one responded.

IndieGoGo contribution ID: 18452
Contribution Date: November 17, 2019
Backerkit ID: 15785213
Batch: Laurent
Shipping address: MACAU (is near HK)

I was take an e-mail for tracking number on 23. JULY.
But that tracking number is still not working.

Please check this issue.

Thank you!!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Replacement shipping update - Snir

Hi Guys,
please can I have an update my ticket 24744
I have heard nothing on this since Jul 15.
Tracking number CR071929425DE.
Now does not work with DHL
Indigogo contribution ID 12027

Thanks

I was wondering what strategy is concluded for Kuwait shipping which remain unresolved at this time. No movement of tracking reference since May 30 here.

2 Likes

I received an email from Backerkit with the shipment number 6889341675 (DHL), on 13th of Aug 10:39 AM.
However I am not able to track this package till date. When I try to track the package the DHL website says “Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number. (404)”. Can you please check and do the needful?

My backerkit id is # 14350.
My Indiegogo contribution Id is # 21581.
I even raised a support ticket with number # 28146

you could use 17track, it works well with the tracking numbers.

or Philips has posted a host of ways to track your package here [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

if you are in the EU it will take up to 2 weeks before you see any change in the package.

Hope this helps
Ajith

To All Indian Backers :

We are frequently assessing the situation for shipments of products made in China into India, and as of today, we have had several confirmations that Indian customs will not permit Chinese products to enter the country. This could be linked to the tensions between the countries stemming from the recent border confrontations.

The test we made to send a product from Switzerland to India was successful, but only because customs did not realize that the product was produced in China. After internal discussion, we have decided it is too risky to attempt to send all backers their products in this manner. If the country of origin is discovered, the product might be confiscated.

We will keep you informed of developments as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Shipment update - asekaran82

Hello, yes indeed we received the tracking number and the shipping will start this week

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt any updates on my order? Contribution ID 21653, email request #25907. I replied to your email and provided my new delivery address over 2 weeks ago, but I haven’t heard anything back. The shipping address on backer kit is still unchanged. This is getting frustrating. Any idea what’s going on? Is it shipped or is it not? I do NOT want it shipped to the old address. I provided new address upon your request immediately but nth has been done.

Your shipment was sent on august 13, and you want update by all means ?
It was sent three days ago.
There are a lot of backers whose sending has been blocked for several months !!
Please be patient, 3 days is nothing.

1 Like

I think you did not read my message properly. My shipment was sent on the 13th and usually it takes 2 days to appear in the courier tracking, and we have crossed those many days. And my worry is whether this is another goofed up by shipment Philips.

India-China conflict is not going to be solved any time soon. The ban may continue for another six month or an year for the worst case. So are you asking us to be patient and understanding till then?
This situation happened just two months back, what were you doing before that.
I still don’t get any answers why I got skipped when other Indian backers who backed months later received theirs.

More than a month ago, I have requested to send the projector to my relative who works in U. A. E, gave a window of 30 days and does the same request to two other manufacturers based in China. Guess what, one product received in 3 days, next one in 10 days and nothing happened with screenio.

1 Like

Where dit you see it usually take 2 days ?
Philips said one or two weeks, sometimes more…
Hope you’ll get your PM quickly, but if I were you, I wouldn’t be surprised at such a short delay, considering all those allready noticed and suffered by the backers

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
please can I have an update my ticket 24744

Thanks

Best way is to send from a different origin for example Switzerland or a europeon warehouse but I see it’s already tried.

There are PPMs everywhere, but not at my home🤣
Is Philips kidding all the backers?

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-PPX620-INT-Projector-Bluetooth/dp/B07SQRL4ZJ?currency=USD&language=en_US

When would you update Taiwan shipments?
There is no reply from Zendesk. Ticket No: 28574😕

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

We are now seeing the “one for the road” backers getting tracking numbers. We are seeing PPMs being sold on Amazon. We are seeing units being received, returned, and replaced… But original backers are still waiting almost a year after ordering.

Ivo mentioned that a solution had been found for the ROW backers and that all South African shipments were now being made together.

The PPMs can be sent from Hong Kong to South Africa… one backer (@ctguy) received his. The rest of us are completely in the dark.

PLEASE can you provide some kind of update.

6 Likes

@Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N Care to comment about Kuwait shipping?

1 Like