General info about shipment and manufacturing

yes, @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N, it’s time for an update !!

my DHL code : CR071954544DE
my Indiegogo contribution [#17847]
my ticket : 26704

Your Zendesk is not working anymore? No updates for my email. Ticket ID: (28813)

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

Hello, I received the following message from DHL:

Wed, 08/26/2020, 9:46 pm
There was no delivery for the consignment ordered via EDI data. The shipment data was therefore canceled.

Ask for help / clarification, thank you.

3 Likes

Same here! :anguished:

1 Like

yeah i have a tracking number from 17th but only this since: The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

1 Like

@Julius @AndreasG @NPJ:
We’ve explained this many times before, so please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

1 Like

Sorry @IvoGrijt maybe my fault, but I can’t find something about a cancelled tracking code.

1 Like

That’s new yes. But once the shipment gets scanned by DHL, it will be fine.

Yes but what does “it’s fine” means??

I well know this behaviour from other deliveries. As soon as the package is i.e. in Germany the ID will be reactivated and a couple of days late it will arrive. So don’t worry.

4 Likes

Hi Ivo

Is there an update on this? Can we expect delivery in the near future (one to two weeks) or is it likely to be another month or so?

Assuming it does not get stuck for months, then is sent back to the warehouse and you have no news for months like it is happening for many of us. This looks really like a lottery. I hope you have a winning ticket because mine it is definitely not.

@IvoGrijt any news about those projectors that were sent back and were expected to be reshipped this week?

Thanks

2 Likes

Any progress so far on Kuwait shipping? NO movement still on DHL tracking ref since May 30.

2 Likes

After a week, it seems that the shipment of Taiwan backers in joy batch has been fulfilled. But those backer in Laurent batch still don’t get any status updated.

Hi @IvoGrijt, I can’t see the Message button to send you a private message, but I’m unable to track my package which Backerkit says was sent 05/18/20 due to it not accepting my postcode.

“Several items are attributed to this shipment number. Please limit your search by entering the recipient’s postal code.”
Response: Your input was incorrect.

Would you mind sending me a PM to help me for 5 mins to understand what I can do now? I’m one of the original pledgers from 2019.

Thanks for your help in advance!

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T

I don’t like to be ignored. And it seems you split the post just to hide it from other users.
So once again:

Where is my perk, when will it be delivered? Please, respond to those really simple questions, will you?

ticket number #25009
tracking code CR071954442DE
IndieGoGo contribution ID #17311
Backerkit ID 15583426

what’s the point of this forum if no one replied ? I’m waiting since november 2019 ! no update, no news…ah yes, the silicone case :neutral_face: that’s no-sense

my DHL code : CR071954544DE
my Indiegogo contribution [#17847]
my ticket : 26704

I just sent you an email

1 Like

Just sent you an email.

2 Likes

I just replied to your email

1 Like