General info about shipment and manufacturing

I was not hiding, I simply did not understand or see it this way, thanks for making that clear to me now.
And I would tend to agree, the numbers on their own do not give away any personal data.

1 Like

I would love to see posts like that.

3 Likes

Yes I fully understand that @IvoGrijt but I still think it is very valuable information for the backers as it also give a general sense of how close Screeneo is to fulfilling the backer orders.

Of course, by now I understand that the shipping is based on regions to make that process more efficient and that it is only roughly in order of backer number.

1 Like

I mean that they could say something like:

“Today a batch of 1570 units has passed QC, next step is shipping, we will keep you updated. This brings the total number of units that have passed QC to 6590.”

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
Can I ask if we know how many have been shipped in total so far?

2 Likes

I lost count a bit, sorry. I don’t work at Philips but am just a backer like the rest of the users on this forum, so I have no direct insight into numbers nor hotline to any of the Philips team members.

What I’ll try to do for you is to re-read the Latest News Updates Summarized thread and add the numbers up from there.

Perhaps someone from the Philips team can also answer your question still.

Did anybody in EU get tracking numbers?

Nope, I’m a forgotten EU backer but still no tracking.

:-1:

1 Like

Not yet. But the day isn’t over…

In case others (like me) were not aware, UK is not in the EU shipping classification.

So if you’re in the UK and are asking EU shipping, you’re asking the wrong questions, just an FYI!

The UK was included in the EU shipping classification!

It was listed as GB in the initial shipment criteria.

Dont know how to quote from another thread, but it turns out that’s now not the case.

Detail is in the Europe shipping thread.

Ahh just saw. This is disgusting , not cool…

1 Like

It’s best to follow the Latest News Updates Summarized at the least so you can find all the news updates, good or bad, quoted so you can link back to where it was posted. That way no news posted by Philips will sneak past you.

Where is/are this shipment/s going (i.e. country, region)?

When will the UK gets its deliver?
I have been waiting 6 months for the Project.

Hi All,

Most early backers have waited 6-7 months (including myself). Please understand the current situation where a lot of countries are going into lock down. Please be patient and refrain from using abusive language. There is no guarantee of anything. The flights have reduced significantly and measures are being taken to stop all non-essential activities. Even if Philips/Screeno ship your product, it can get stuck anywhere in the world.

I understand the frustration, and I come here daily to check the movements. There is a lot of information coming our way and some of it is not what we ask for, but understand someone is trying to do their best.

I saw a lot of people asking for asking the below information, which has not been answered in the forum yet:

This means we are close to the halfway mark. Another month and most backer units would have shipped.

Stay safe!

2 Likes

Probably never. Phillip’s will just say its shipped for the third time and then it will never arrive.

Absolutely appalled that Phillip’s have left forgotten UK backers out for a SECOND time despite saying again and again they will be in the next batch after chinese new year.

After all that , I was told by Phillip’s personally that my package was shipped two weeks ago, only to be told that actually it hasn’t shipped. Screeneo is an absolute joke of a company and this is the final straw for me as I have now lost all trust in their operation.

I’m thinking about drafting up a letter to Phillip’s to advise them of Screeneos damaging reputation to their brand name.

4 Likes

Message from hello@picopix.com on the 11th of March:

"Your PicoPix Max is ready,

You will automatically received your tracking number by email this week"

Two weeks later, no tracking number received.

You don’t realize how harmful it is for your company’s image. My TV is Philips, my trimmer is Philips, my plugs are Philips, my bulbs are Philips. If you continue treating me, your clients, like this, nothing I will purchase in the future will be Philips. You can be sure of that!

4 Likes