General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello JBK,

Sorry for the delay in replying. We tried to trace your shipment from May, but could not find any track of it in any of the systems. Hence obviously something went wrong.

We are shipping all of the remaining units ourselves from our offices in Switzerland, as we cannot rely on our forwarder in China.

We should receive another back of units here towards the end of next week. We will send you a new unit as soon as they arrive.

Our apologies for the long wait.

Regards,

Steve

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N

Thank you for the good news.

Best regards,

Jeremy

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

Request: 24748

Hi, I just received a new mail with an updated tracking number. But checking the tracking number provided on BackerKit, it says that it has been delivered. It’s not my address, not even my country. I do not understand. Can you please explain?

Hi,
This doesn’t make any sense to us either.
@Philips_Support_N is following up with our forwarder to find out what happened.
Steve

Hi @Philips_Support_N
I contacted support@screeneo.com about the re-imbursement of VAT, however I am not getting any reply.
Is this normal?
Thanks

Your tracking number is 2630241132

can you post here the proof of payment?

Support guys never reply…contact nono or steve

Thanks for this! Now I see it.
And it seems that it will be with me in a few days. And hopefully no issues with the unit.
:crossed_fingers:

@Philips_Support_N
Here you go:

Note that the amount is listed in Danish Kroner.
496.90 DKK is equivalent to 66,70EURO
Thank you.

1 Like

@DustyBottoms done but I could not take back the rest. You need to

the 38.05 EUROS you owe us in fact.

@Philips_Support_N I have updated my card details, so now you should be able to charge the remaining 38 EUROs.
However please make sure that the 104.75 EURO refund is also added to the updated card. (I don’t see any transaction going through yet)
Thanks

perfect thanks!

Dear @Philips_Support_N!

I was trying to get in touch with Ivo Grijt (@IvoGrijt) several times for MONTHS now, but do not get a reply.

I did NOT receive my backerkit delivery due to an error in my receipient address and thus the delivery has been shipped back to your logistic partner.

Since it is now more that a YEAR of wait, I a really desperate to get a feedback how PicoPix Max will finally reach me, after having it paid 15 months ago (!).

Thank you very much for finding a solution! I am so much looking forward to finally receiving that great gadget!

Thank you very much for your help
Tom

P.S.: I do already have a ticket number in your ZenDesk: #24319

1 Like

Finally got my PPM yesterday!! After more than a year of waiting.
Glad to put this ordeal to rest and definitely would not do this again.

I can say though that PPM is great! Amazing picture quality for the size. Enjoying it so far.

Thank you for the support @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N!

1 Like

Hello Thomas,

@Philips_Support_T checked your tickets in Zendesk and confirmed that we have not yet anwsered your requests. Ivo has been very busy, we are sorry about that.

You have perhaps heard that we have started sending units from our offices in Switzerland, since our Chinese forwarder has not been so slow in correcting such issues.

A next shipment of Max is expected to arrive in Switzerland any day now, and we will send you a unit as soon as we receive them.

We will reconfirm your shipping address by separate message.

Our apologies for the long delay in responding to your messages.

Regards,

Steve

Dear @Philips_Support_N,

I am happy to hear that you will take care of my complaint - and even happier when the PicoPix will finally arrive after so a long wait!

Thanks a lot and looking forward to receiving your shipment!
Tom

Dear @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt,

I think I have send about 8 mails over quite a timespan about the projector. This had to do with the shipment heading to an old address/country. @IvoGrijt told me by mail the address would be changed, it didn’t and was sent to France instead of the Netherlands. By know I think it returned to your HQ. Could you please followup and send the unit to the correct address (it is about a second unit).

#21762 (the second picomax, DHL shipping label: CB796023755DE)

Many thanks!

Best,
Amrish

Hello Madlive,

Sorry for the delay in answering your messages. Yes, we can see from your tracking number that your Max was returned to Germany, so we will send you another unit via our Amazon Seller Account. This has turned out to be the most reliable way of shipping.

We will confirm your address in NL via private message.

Regards,

Steve

1 Like

Hi All, @Philips_Support_1 @PhilipsNono @PhilipsNono @Philips_Support_P

Please let me know if you also observed this issue which i am going to explain below.

I have not updated my PPM to latest version v 1.2.1 so its not related to any ppm update,

I have downloaded Disney+ from AptoideTV and its works fine( except few issues at sound quality, read more at: Sound Quality Difference issue: Pico pix max with and without Chromecast/ FireStick Tv - Technical Topics - Philips Projection)

Sometimes when there are end credits rolling, the end credit moves to a right side corner and rest screen shows disney suggestions of other shows (kind of picture in picture mode), so now if i click back button or home button on airmote, screens hangs and projector restarts…( seems like crash and restart).

Does anyone else faced this or is it just me?

Please let me know.

thanks in advance!