General info about shipment and manufacturing

Are you serious? You just spent 2 weeks telling us you couldn’t give us this information.

3 Likes

I don’t understand. My backerkit number is 11607390 which is lower than the 15 numbers listed as the next UK batch. Yet my indigogo contribution number is 8574 so above the 4000 number not included in current batch.
So what does this mean for me?

2 Likes

It’s because they knew they messed up, and were scared to admit it.

2 Likes

Mine starts with 1161 and isn’t listed either despite me being in the batch that was forgotten.

1 Like

How do I view the Backerkit number? It seems you guys aren’t doing this properly by using the contribution ID from Indigogo…backerkit shows no relation to order number.

1 Like

for your information this list is for the new batch. not the one that is being controlled by DHL in Germany. Also, the backerkit numbers are random, not in order.

1 Like

If this is the list of units for the UK then I’m missing from it, my backerkit order number starts 1161.

I was one of the people who’s unit was shipped to somebody else in January.

Until @Simon_Painter recently pointed out that doing this would not break any laws, it wasn’t clear to me.

Come on man. It was obvious that releasing just backer numbers would not break any laws. It was stated by myself at the time minutes after they posted saying they couldn’t.

5 Likes

honestly I’ve been following this and I am aware of what is going on. I understand that people are recieving stuff who back way later than you and me, but that is the reality of the situation. Name calling and cursing will only bring up your blood pressure.

That being said, I’d apologise if I made the situation worse for you by replying. That was not my intention.

1 Like

I’ve contributed this project the 1st of September. Never wrote a message so far, no complaint… just following the updates regularly.
Now I am seeing that the shipment process is just following convenient procedures and not following the backers order… If I am not in the coming batch, I am out.

Where can I ask for the refund?

3 Likes

unfortunately that ship has now sailed. They are no longer offering refunds post March 11. :frowning:

My backerkit number is 6,894th🤪 how is that relating to these numbers and I’m in the Uk as well

1 Like

I have been told exactly the same as backer number 3898 when I asked, so its not posted??

@Philips_Support_N my backerkit page shows my No. is 3138 does it mean compelet backerkit number is 15593138

My Indiegogo contribution id = 14 ###
Where can I find my backerkit ID?

@Philips_Support_N

My backerkit order number starts with 1158*.

Could you please clarify what are these numbers and how do we link them?

Contribution id 1107 from saudi Arabia.

Mine is 13943 on backerkit …don’t understand this

You would have gotten an email once your survey complete on backerkit…that number is diff

What about middle east (israel) could you please answer and stop ignoring us !!

1 Like