General info about shipment and manufacturing

we have similar ID no.

Yes we have to wait for all the replacement products first THEN the forgotten ones. Im trying to ask them how many people are there. Then there are around 700-800 AUS/NZ shipment. THEN everyone else, but not sure where they will start first.

I remember that. but i didnt believe it. No point sulking about it though, it is waht it is, we have no power over it. Let’s just hope we can receive ours as soon as possible.

Any update on this? How many are produced today?

How do I change my shipping address? I have moved house since I backed this in October. Thanks, James @Philips_Support_N

Send them an email hello@picopix.com, explain your situation and give them your new address.

1 Like

Our Second Factory opened today but with very few people.

11 Likes

How’s the packaging of the 700 ready pieces going?

4 Likes

Could you please give us the following info?

1. No. of products that are produced daily.
  2. Status of the 700 readied products
  3. How many people are there for the replacement batch and the forgotten batch?
1 Like

As previously said, we will give you information as soon as we have it.

thank you so much for the prompt reply.
But could you please answer the third question ? since there should be a solid number.

1 Like

around 100

2 Likes

Thank you. so with the 700 READIED package, the AUS/NZ will be included.
Fantastic!

Today, our second factory packaged 250 units over the 700 unboxed ones. We are waiting for the QC
On the first factory side, their process is a bit different, they are making now 1,100 units but step by step. 1,100 PCBA, bottom casing and autofocus have been assembled.

14 Likes

These updates are great! Thanks @Philips_Support_N. It brings the whole process that much closer and is essentially what crowdfunding is all about: being part of the process :smiley:

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Thanks for these great updates :). Do you know roughly when the forgotten EU batch will be sent out? Is it likely to be this week? Many thanks once again for all your hard work during this difficult time.

1. Then the forgotten backers (ID below 4000) (unknown)

how can you not know how many people below 4000 have not received their devices? What century are you posting these stuff from that you dont even have a system that records whats sent whats not?

Backer ID 3898 from UK, will I get forgotten and continue being part of the unknown number of people still waiting? 6 months over the estimated delivery date given to us in August 2019 and you guys still couldn’t get your stuff together to give straight answers

1 Like

Relax Jan, the number is unknown because I dont work for them, I only made this post to ask those in charge.

They have updated me with the number here at this post, that is around 100 (forgotten batch + Replacement batch) . I’m not sure about the UK batch if.it is part of the EU batch, but you can have a look at this forum’s other topics and find out.

2 Likes

The thread for forgotten EU batch numbers has recorded nearly 100 forgotten backers and those are only the ones that have commented so I assume theres a fair few more than 100 including the replacement units. But even so, these should all be included in the next batch as it sounds like they are now on track with productions :). I’m backer 3333 and was also forgotten from the UK (EU batch).

1 Like

love the updates @Philips_Support_N! Keep them coming. This makes the wait more bearable.
Currently not even on the next list. #14xxx India.

The first paragraph in the note on top of each page is outdated and can be removed. When the factories may open is no longer of interest - now that they are open.