General info about shipment and manufacturing

Dear Phillips, my projector was sent to the wrong address. I wrote your support email address concerning the problem and tho I had an automated response message, no one ever got back in touch with me ? (4working days passed) Whom do I need to contact to get some information on when will my projector be delivered to my actual address? I’m backer #4000+ and am really concerned that not only I wasn’t delivered the goods in order with my backers number but it also seems that I’m not getting them any time soon. Please contact me through my email or pm me here.

@Philips_Support_N thanks for your continued hard work and communication at this challenging time - it’s appreciated.
With everything that’s going on in the world I’m sure I speak for my other backers that receiving their PPM isn’t the highest priority in anyone’s lives at the moment.
However you are continuing to produce and ship and I thank you for maintaining a semblance of normality.
That said, please could you provide a quick summary of where you are with the shipping and specifically for the original ‘forgotten’ backers and those awaiting a replacement?

It is these backers who feel a little let down at the moment, and feel that their hopes for receiving their PPM on numerous occasions have been dashed. I am backer 3939 from the UK. I was originally due to receive my PPM in Feb but am one of the ‘forgotten’. I then thought I was receiving my PPM in the batch that arrived in DE this week, only to then find out that the forwarder isn’t sending to the UK. I then checked my backer kit ID against the list you posted for the next UK batch and again I’m not there.
As I mentioned, with what’s going on in the world this isn’t the highest priority right now, but I don’t think I’m alone in the situation above and it would be great to get some clarity?
I also think a thorough and transparent analysis might go some way to placate some of the more, shall I say vocal :wink: contributors on this forum.

Would this be OK? I posted in the shipping to Europe thread but haven’t received a response. Sorry for the essay of a post!

All the best, and stay safe!

James

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N can you please consider answering your hello@picopix mail?

I have been e-mailing you constantly since the 15th on january regarding a refund including my VAT payment as I purchased a new projector.

I am really starting to lose my patience. It’s been 6 months since we contributed, lots of better pocket-projectors have been released since.

I am from Dubai, backerkit no. 11585838. Not in this list which is meant for Dubai. Please advise

2 Likes

when are we going to be getting our projectors?
after more than 4 months of delay !!!
ID 6605 / Belgium

Hello and welcome to the forum. This is your Order number from BackerKit which is different from the ID you’re looking for. To find it:

1. Go to https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/backer/review
  2. Right click with the mouse and choose View Source or Page Source (depending on the browser);
  3. On the newly opened page (you’ll see a lot of code), search for (cmd+F on Mac / ctrl+F on Windows) backer_id .

Cheers,

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N BackerKit ID# 15584826, Not included in the shared list for UAE. Please check.

1 Like

Have to agree you 100%. I have no problem with a delay, cause in experience of other indiegogo projects 6 month delay (without a virus crisis) are quite normal.

Communication is bad and the worst seams to be the database:
But two IDs (without any information for the customer), the Problem with unter #4000, DHL adress Problems.

I think the only thing philips need is a methode for the customer to check the status: waiting for production with queue number (there should be a serial Number in connection with one of the IDs), in production, prepared for shipping, shipping to DHL/etc. -> Shipping ID from DHL -> Happy/ier customer.

Asking and answer information on a forum is slow and mostly disappointing, cause few get a answer.
Contribution ID: 1191X
Backer ID: 1558731X

Hi,
@Philips_Support_N
backer number 8537.
backerkit # 15589389 from Sweden.
could you please give an update whic lot mine would be included in.

thanks.

Can you please advise when this batch will be shipped to their final destinations?

Thanks,

I think the German batch is done. Everyone who should get the tracking number already got it.
Some of us were forgotten one more time.

3503 Poland, contribution August

@PhilipsNono, can you verify whether the tracking codes for the latest EU shipment (that is currently in Germany) has been sent to the backers? Many in the “forgotten EU ones” group (me included ID 3937 ) have not received anything and backerkit still says not shipped.

5 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Like the people above i would also like to know if all tracking numbers are filled in into Backerkit at this moment for the EU shipment in Germany.
If so, i would like to know where my ppm is. My Backerkit ID (through view source method) isn’t in the list for next batch either… :worried:

I’m one of those unfortunate ones under ID 4188 that didn’t receive the ppm in the first batch for the EU.

My IGG#: 3926
My Backerkit#: 15593143 (as found by the view source method)

1 Like

can you not ship them all out of Hong Kong, but save some of your eagerly, patiently waiting Hong Kong backers. It’s frustrating to see PPMs sitting in our city but not be able to get our hands on them.

3 Likes

Expected delivery of this Batch?

I use a unique email address for this project. I received today to this email address a notification for UPS delivery. Not DHL. Is UPS delivering too or is this kind of spam?

3 Likes

Same for me. Just got a UPS Notification that a 3kg package will be delivered tomorrow. I am one of the forgotten backers and did not receive tracking code yet. Would be a very nice surprise!

3 Likes

Thanks mate. This is a good list and I will email and see how much of whats going on the people in the actual Philips are aware off the shambles going on here.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N, do you have any daily update on the batch for the forgotten EU-backers and the uploading of the tracking numbers into backerkit? It seems that a lot of people still haven’t got any tracking number (me included).

1 Like

Hong Kong backers are waiting…