General info about shipment and manufacturing

Contribution Id 4477 from Dubai not in the list. Please explain why.

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve sent 4 emails now to the hello@picopix email address requesting an address change.

Please can someone from the Philips Team respond to me?

Please!

Thanks, backer 18739

With the current situation/updates, it is now doubtful that 10k units would be done by March 28 or 14k units by April 10. How many have actually been produced and shipped till date?

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N when Europe again? People with backer numbers over 15k got theirs but in Europe as far as I remember deliveries stopped at 4000-5000.

1 Like

I got my dhl trackkng number a few days ago. But i didn’t got a changed trackingnumber for ups. Or is it the same? Thnx!

Hello,
New shipment on monday/Tuesday. We will keep you posted.

4 Likes

How does it work with changig the tracking number from dhl to ups?

I’m on that list. Order no 50## from.the UK. Should I have received sn email from DHL by now?

To where ? And how many ?

@Philips_Support_N I’m from Europe (EU), Romania, contribution no. 3524 and backerkit id. 15593447. Should I get something from either Backerkit, UPS or DHL? On backerkit the status is address locked.

Just wanted to know what should I expect. I see that people from some parts of Europe are getting their tracking numbers.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I think it’s a logistical nightmare - borders closed, lockdowns … we will survive :slight_smile:

@MaikelB
It looks like they are using a bunch of different couriers for the final bit of the delivery - just depending on which couriers are gonna get to you fastest as coronavirus is causing a lot of traffic.

So it might be that you happen to have DHL for the first and second stage of delivery?

From what I’ve seen people seem to be getting emails directly from UPS/DHL but don’t quote me on that :smile:

I can confirm that i finally received an tracking number from UPS yesterday through email first and a couple of hours later an shipped confirmation on Backerkit.

The status yesterday was that i would receive the package today but this morning it changed again to “Shipment Ready for UPS”, i contacted UPS Belgium (my country) by telephone but like expected as most delivery customer services they only look up your tracking code and read the same status as you would see if you use the track&trace service on the website. No effort to contact UPS Germany whatsoever :roll_eyes:

Let’s wait how it unfolds in the next couple of days… Hopefully just a random delay from the high workload due to the “Corona age” we’re in now.

If anyone from the EU received their package from the latest shipment in Germany, give a shout :wink:

I called DHL asked if they have a package to my address and they said there is no package in their system to my address and you told me 2.5 weeks ago it is sent. So who do I call to get the information about where my PPM is?

@Philips_Support_N did the batch to middle east include all 25 backers in saudi arabia.

Please confirm ??

@Philips_Support_N did the batch to middle east include all 25 backers in saudi arabia.

Please confirm ??

@Philips_Support_N Tracking number was wrong, the first letter should have been a 1 instead of a L.
Ok, now I have the tracking number and I need to change the delivery address, UPS says that you need to allow that option for me to be able to do it.
Can you please enable that option for the shipment?, with Covid going on, it will go to a place where I cannot go to.
Please check tracking number for Indiegogo #3234 - Backerkit #15593657 and replace on the tracking number the first character (‘l’) for a (‘1’) to make it work.

Can you repost the list of backer ID numberS that one that cause confusion about what was the correct number from Bsckerkit ext.

1 Like

Hi!

I’ve sent an email regarding my address change, but haven’t heard back in a week now. Please can you help me with this?

Thanks

Hello, yes our team is a bit slow this week to answer question by email. We are working on the new 2020 roadmap to KO product dev. It will be faster next week.