General info about shipment and manufacturing

Where exactly can I see that on Backerit? I only see info there about my order and I didn’t see there anything else.
Yep, I’ve seen that one and didn’t find mine, so I thought maybe theres some other list

your backerkit number please?

@Jan You are likely in the UK like myself…I was also directly told my Nono that I was in the forgotten EU batch that arrived in germany a while back…only to then find out UK backers were not included in the EU batch…

Absolutely disgusting to be directly lied to twice, and forgotton twice. A formal complaint is going to be issued to Phillip’s regarding Screeneos management of their brand name.

@Jan and @Tom123
You are in the next 1,170 batch. Maybe you didn’t see the list we sent at the beginning of the week. And again, no need to complain to Philips, that won’t accelerate the process. They will just forward us the complain.

I did see the list, and I’m aware I’m in the next batch. However I’m frustrated that we were supposed to be in the last TWO batches and were left out two times in a row.

I was also told directly by yourself that I was confirmed as being in the previous batch…which I was not

yes and our forwarder didn’t do it. We complained to him and asked him to strictly follow our list.

2 Likes

You need a new forwarder in that case as they seem to make mistake after mistake which is damaging your reputation.

I’ll take your word for it and hope the forwarder doesn’t ruin this batch too…when can we expect to be shipped in Backerkit with a tracking code?

So what about those who were missed out previously. There is nothing on backerkit for them. Would it not be fair and reasonable for them to be updated on backerkit?

We changed already twice. Very difficult to find the right one able to ship worldwide with a lo cost.
You will receive the tracking number as soon as e upload them. I don’t want to give you any information till we know that our forwarder sent it. Now the goods are in HK, flight as been booked

2 Likes

you are also in the list as you can see in the file we’ve sent

Okay thank you!

now can I go to drink beers ? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You can when the projector finally arrives😂

1 Like

Only if you get me a beer too! :smiley:

ahah I guess in UK you can’t be even 2 together in the street right ?

1 Like

Hi, I am wondering if it is still possible for all of us to get our PPM by 10th April? Is not, is there another estimated date :D?

@Philips_Support_N could you please clarify as you said earlier the next batch will include saudi arabia and only 25 backers available in saudia arabia but i did not find my number in the list posted by you

Could you please confirm

Ignoring our inquiry will not solve the issue even if we ask the questions many times it is philips job to reply

Your reply is appreciated

How many months we have to wait the product and with a poor response

2 Likes

So your excuse is, in a country like China you couldnt manage to find a decent forwarder? is that it? And this suppose to be an excuse or somethign acceptable for us? I am lost for words…

i! You are not in the list because your backer number is 14,091. You will be shipped a bit later