General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N please could you respond to one of my other messages, I’m backer 3939 from the UK I can’t see my backer kit ID on the list and my number is 11608295

Thanks

James

Here are our 2 assembly lines in the new factory.
1000 new Max will be ready on Tuesday for inspection while the 1,170 pieces are still waiting for the flight.

10 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Hi, my number is 15586768 which is lower the ones in the list and I’m based in Dubai, so how come it’s not included in this list?!!!

2 Likes

Good Afternoon @Philips_Support_N hope you’re having a good weekend, can you let me know 15588361 if mine PicoPix Max will be in next batch to UK Please?

@Philips_Support_N Could you please just publish excel file in which order you will send devices? Based on any number - indiego, backerkit, print order number, whatever. My order number is lower than all in your latest list. And I don’t understand how it works, I think all other guys too. And I don’t think that publishing list of numbers will break any personal privacy (personally I don’t care), but it will give clear picture and stop all of us from asking “when” :slight_smile: thank you!

Hello, we already published the 1170 pièces and then as soon as we can ship the next 1k we will also publish the Excel list

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N how many time i have to post to reply it

I posted the below yesterday

Every time a bit later 7months are not enough ??
Ealier when you ship to Europe or USA you did not follow any sequence you just ship to country together even you ship up to 10xxx where other smaller contribution number was not shipped so please don’t play this game now why you need to follow the sequence now

Please uniform the way you are thinking to get approx. date
Finally i need a clear answer why in begining philips send by country and now when i ask for saudi arabia you attached to contribution number ??

Since you do the same for Europe, NZ, SINGAPORE, and US i am requesting you to follow the same with saudi arabia it is only 25 pcs not a big deal

Just to be clear these 1170 qc is done? And packing and stickering?

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_1 Are you still on target to ship all the backed projectors by April 10th as you have posted when the factory re-opened?

Because, I am pretty sure you haven’t achieved your target of 10K inspections by 28th March.

Thanks in advance for your time, in case you reply to this.

Yep,
1170 are past QC from Factory 2

Looks roughly like this from my understanding:

Not sure if the 400 that failed QC from Factory 1 will be included in the 1000 next Tuesday (@Philips_Support_N?)

4 Likes

That looks like an order number rather than a backerkit id to my eye (I’ve not seen any backerkit ID’s start 11 but I could be wrong)

These steps should help getting your backer ID:

2 Likes

Not achieved obviously. Expect this next month or on May itself. Seems their planning is not organized with no shipping plans.

1 Like

Based on the numbers, 1k units per week means total 14k units would be produced in 3-4months. April 10 is no longer achievable.

3 Likes

What as happened with production in 1st factor?
No answer to question before. When will you get to 500 units a day?

Please give straight answer not just cut and past.

My concern is that shipping will occur before many of us are able to change our shipping address (due to no one answering email to unlock the backer kit)! There are a lot of people that have had to return to ‘home’ country in the past few weeks. A very stressful situation in which many of us have to self isolate for two weeks in order to protect others in our society in case we bring COVID-19 back with us.

A small simple way to alleviate an element of that stress would be to allow us to change our delivery addresses on BackerKit, something we can’t do until it’s unlocked.

So many of us have been so patient but our email are just not being answered and it’s frustrating. One week with no response, yet the person updating on the Indiegogo page could tell me exactly when I sent my email!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N I don’t have a backer kit ID since mine turned up defective and backer kit only knows that mine was shipped so it doesn’t have information about a replacement. Please can you confirm mine will be in the next UK batch or even better reply to the message I sent you 11 days ago.

Hey PhilipsNono, it’s actually concerning that you’re preparing another shipment to Aus as I’ve had to move country again and am back to an Australian Address (I was the one person in Lao PDR). So I requested my Backerkit could be unlocked a week ago so that I can change my address however I am not getting any response to my email. It’s looking more and more like I’ll now miss the next shipment too.

Hey
Just go to backerkit and write in help column directly to them…is it locked for shipping? If not they will do it

Hi
Wanted to ask you something
Since the finished pieces are all coming from China (as it is the whole world is struck by covid)do you have any cooling period before you despatch the packed item so that it’s safe from possible covid transmission ?
What is your advise on this ?

To be honest I think the Chinese part of the trip is the safest when it comes to Covid-19 these days, as they have a better grip on things in my opinion.

If you’re worried about any infectious issues, just handle the box with gloves and leave it somewhere it doesn’t get in the way for two weeks. That way any pathogens the box might’ve picked up anywhere along its trip to you will have a chance to die.

3 Likes