Has anybody with a defective unit waiting to ship received an answer from Philips?

Hello @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N

I got the notification of a new shipment from backer kit, but the tracking number seems to be wrong, it has been already been more than 15 days, but the tracking number just gives an error.
Could you please check and update me with the right tracking details?

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

Sorry to bother you again but you appear to be only one who replies. Thanks again for looking into and sorting the projector. Can you confirm if China have sent the Au Plug adaptor.

Regards and thanks

Hello, yes indeed! Last week.

Hello all,

Tracking is finally working.

Thanks

1 Like

I checked you tracking number. It is not normal it took so long for it to reach this status, but it’s good that it’s finally shipping. Note that it will still take some time for it to arrive in the US…

Yeah, it did took a long time, that’s why I emailed/texted you over here quite a lot. At least now it shows something, but yeah, sadly it will still take time to reach me.

Thanks for checking.

My ticket number is 30449. PPM freezes before the wallpaper pops up. I was informed that the replacement has been authorised. After a year of waiting I got delivered a defective piece. Need clarity kn customs duty on replaced product as I have already paid it.

Hi, not news about my ticket #30459 for a replacement unit.
Just a sign you’re still alive please, and if my new PPM is coming soon in passing :slight_smile:
Thank you !

Hello Antoine,

We checked your tracking number and can confirm the defective unit has arrived in HK. We have added you to the list of shipments to be made. For your information, we will be shipping your replacement unit from our offices in Switzerland.

We are currently expecting a delivery of Max units towards the end of next week and will send your unit as soon as they arrive.

Regards,

Steve

Hello Good Day @Philips_Support_N!

I’ve succefully send my defective unit to HK as per shown in DHL tracking status back in 26-Oct. Would you mind to update me the status of my replacement unit and when can I receive the projector? My ticket number #29807.

Much appreciate and wish you have a good day.

Hi Raynechau,

I just asked, and it seems like your unit is being sent today from our office in China. I don’t have a tracking number yet, but as soon as we have one, we will put it on the backerkit.

Steve

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

Thanks for the reply. Great to hear that, hope can get the tracking soon :slight_smile:

Hi there,

It has now been sometime and i am yet to receive the Australian Adaptor. Would someone be able to look into and give an update.

Thanks in advance

HI Phillips any word on this one.

Hi Guys,

Didn’t one of you ask Betty to send an Australia adapter to this guy?

His name sounds familiar.

Steve

Any word on this one?