High level summary - meaning and expectation

High Level Summary is good but for backer who’s waiting for any update not only some news in the thread - can anyone advise what does it mean with the following:

shipping dates - if the dates were in the past, should I already received anything from the courier?
- how long ago should it have been should I consider that there is an issue with the package?
For List 3 (Betty), shipping dates are 16-18May, and it’s now 29 May? So?

Tracking Labels in Backerkit - same as above. It is still unknown of list 3 (betty). So what?
Once it has a date, what should I expect?

1 Like

After whatever date the actual shipping happens, I’d expect to wait for at least 3-4 more weeks until the device might arrive (plus minus whatever complications might turn up with customs etc, or you might be lucky and it’s faster).
Also be aware that after getting a tracking code it will usually take a while until it actually becomes active (at least in the case of EU shipments), namely until it arrives in the distribution centre of the relevant region (in Germany in the case of EU).

1 Like

Hi @franzli, how many weeks from “shipping dates” before I should receive the tracking code?

The tracking code might also take a bit, but depending on when screeneo get the list from their forwarder it doesn’t seem to last that long. Problem is that many people seem to get really itchy once they get the tracking code and nothing much changes for quite a while (I got mine mid May, but I’m not expecting much movement till in a few weeks - today there was an announcement that the shipment I suspect I’m in will finally be shipped next week)

1 Like

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve, followed by this graphic depiction by imdevu.

thanks @franzli and @IvoGrijt for the reply.
I just received a tracking number. Understood it would still be awhile before new information will come in but it’s important to know the step by step process on this.

1 Like