How to reinstall Amazon Prime Video

Hi, I removed Prime Video by mistake, how do I get it back?

I’m in 1.1.02, just updated, and is still not showing anywhere.

try this:

Nope, it is gone and there is no icon left

Install it from Aptoide TV.

Please try this:

1 Like

Hi…
Are these apps preloaded ?
Netflix
Amazon prime video
Disney +
YouTube ?
And which ones other than Netflix need not be upgraded ?

i think all except Disney are preloaded. I don’t have mine yet so I can t be sure.
Update issue is only with Netflix.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General info about shipment and manufacturing

No, this still doesn’t work after a factory reset. Netflix is fine so is internet.

What do you mean by this?

I performed a factory reset, checked software on latest version, signed into Amazon Prime Video and panels show but no images display although tot looks like it is trying to load them. After about a minute an error message is displayed stating the inability to load and recommending you quit and retry. This has no effect.
Netflix works fine though so I don’t think it’s anything to do with WiFi

Kevin Wookey

1 Like

I had the same issue. I had to go into Aptoide and let it upgrade Prime before it began working. Give that a try and see if it helps.

Jay

1 Like

Thanks so much! You’re right that worked fine. I now have 2 Prime Video icons but at least one of them works. Sorry not much of Android user, so I am assuming the Prime Video that works after your suggestion, will always need an internet connection even if you downloaded content? Also do you know any way to remove the original Prime Video icon? Not a biggie but looks messy. Thanks for your help regardless I have a solution :slight_smile:

Use the context menu button ≡ to bring up uninstall option from the context menu.