I lost the remote that came with the projector

Thank you very much. After I`ve checked it out, I found the remote out luckily.

As I understand after my little research, I should say “don`t lose it” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just learned that using the PPMax without remote is really hardcore or close to impossible.
Please make sure everything is accessible from the projector commend itself.

I received my replacement PPM on Monday and I’ve lost (and thankfully found) the remote twice already. It’s now covered in bright yellow tape to make it easier to see but I think some velcro might be in order. At this point a REALLY basic phone app that simply replicates the hardware remote should be easy enough to make, no? It doesn’t have to be super fancy like the Nvidia Shield app, just basic functionality.

2 Likes

At least one more option exists now:

That’s great for Logitech harmony owners I guess.

2 Likes

oh yes… I only wish I had one… I hear it is a great piece of hardware.

Nebula Capsule have vety working app. Look and test that and please think one more time - smartphone app is very handy to remote projektor.

2 Likes

vote for this feature: Control PPMax with a dedicated App

3 Likes

It seems I also have lost the remote in a hotel. Do I understand correctly that it’s not possible to purchase a replacement?

Has anyone found a way to replace the remote? I have not been able to use the projector since I lost the remote control.

Guys, we will start to sell all our projectors remote soon on Amazon

3 Likes

Hi,
Does a “pause” button possible for a next remote ?

Thanks! Any idea on what “soon” entails?

1 Like

When please - or provide process for replacement. Please don’t let this be an issue that runs on and on - come on Philips your teams and service are better than that

Thanks in advanced for rapid response - replacement remote a a very reasonable price!!

2 Likes

Hi. My puppy destroyed the remote today beyond any repair… I too would like to order a replacement airmote. I looked for Logitech Harmony remotes but they are not available in my country at the moment. Kindly help. Without remote the unit is as good as useless!

@Philips_Support_P any update on replacement remote. Please confirm process. Huge thanks for excellent service!

@Philips_Support_N can you advice on process for replacement remote control please ? This is now urgent. Really appreciate your quick response

Hi everyone, Happy & Healthy 2021!
Out of curiosity I tried my old Raspberry Pi mini keyboard and behold, it works!
The touchpad works and typing is easier.
Most functionality can be operated with sometimes some weird key combinations, but it’s workable.
Mine uses a USB dongle to connect and looks like:

You might be able to score a more modern BT one.
Of course a spare airmote for a reasonable price would be better.
– Valerianus

Hello all, you can use any Bluetooth remote for Android to control your PicoPix Max. All the keys should work just fine, and if it has a gyro mouse, that should also work OK.

You can also use any Bluetooth or USB mouse or keyboard.

If you have an android device download Cetusplay, it even works with corner correction