ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

Did you get any tracking number or backerkit status update? I’m #3524 and got nothing … yet :frowning:

@Philips_Support_N could you please step up to the plate and clarify as to what is happening

Hi,

i got a number on BK. but it was wrong. I had replace the first letter by “1”, and only then i could track it, but is still " Germany, Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

since 26/03
:unamused:

Sorry if I’m stepping out of line here but they truly don’t give a hoot. Can someone with some balls please sort this mess out

Progress ist being made! Tracking number changed from last week, however it apparently will be delivered today. Also I usually live in Cologne so might come to your guys addresses a day later.

(However I can’t be in Cologne right now due to Covid and a friend needs to forward it to me :smile:)

2 Likes

Backer Id: 41** Germany. I finally recieved my PPM today. Can‘t wait to get home and test this puppy out. Thanks to @Philips_Support_N and the whole team for coming through in these weird times. Bild

3 Likes

Nice! I am also backer 4xxx in Germany. Have fun!

Me hall. It has arrived :raised_hands:t4:
I hope you all get your picos as fast as possible :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Did you got UPS/Backekit update before?

It arrived today, long wait but hopefully worth it Thank you Philips

1 Like

#3203 sweden recived it yesterday and it’s working

1 Like

Yes, i got 4 different UPS tracking ids about 10 days prior to delivery. All of wich were cancelled. The Backerkit id did not work either, but status changed to „shipped“. The day before delivery i got another mail from UPS and that id finally worked.

Just for your interest :wink: I’m still without it. but the Belgium 21 is worse than me, if she is still without PPM.

Not gonna lie, that looks worth the wait

2 Likes

It definitely is!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Oh wow archer looks crisp AF!

1 Like

Hello guys, does the list above is updated ?

@faded

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shipping to the UK