Individual status update requests

I believe they even stated we can ask for a refund, I am very unhappy about lack of communication, they do not respond to emails at all, and lets face it, its been 6 months and I am still not on the list. Tbh its ridiculous.

we are communicating everyday here and also sent 29 updates via emails to all backers.

Refunding was possible up until the campaign was running, somewhere until mid-March.

1 Like

No I just checked and it say 11131 on the backer kit survey page.

No, you need to check the Indiegogo Contribution ID

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

3 Likes

Backerkit does not show Contribution ID. You are making the usual mistake of confusing Backerkit ID with Contribution ID (available on Indiegogo). No worries, many people made that mistake, it was confusing for a long while.

1 Like

please read the Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)
It helps a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, we know. This means that you were the 11131st user to answer the survey - not the 11131st backer of the campaign. The survey answering order is completely irrelevant. Did you read the link I posted a couple of messages earlier?

2 Likes

1 Like

I did now, thank you, so the excel spreadsheet refers to which mythical number?

Thank you, ok, so what does that mean in reality? And why do you ask us to get in touch by email and promise to respond in 3 day (automated response) but don’t do so?

I emailed screeneo on the 13th of May. No response.
M

Please read this post and the News section on the top right:

Which country are you located in?

UK, thanks

posts can be flagged for being off topic or offensive or Spam by anyone. They automatically get hidden by the tool.

1 Like

I’m sure you will figure it out :sweat_smile:

already did

What about indigogo id 9637?